Ratings for Dr. Flora Tsui

Dr. tsui covered for my OB and delivered my twin daughters. Initially I was sad my regular OB wouldn't be delivering them, but ended up being grateful that dr.Tsui did instead ! We ended up with an incredibly smooth delivery and an overall wonderful experience . She did an amazing job , and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Love this Dr. She covered for my OB on holidays and delivered my baby. Excellent job. Great personality. Hope she delivers my next!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr Tsui covered for my regular oOB while he was on holidays. I first met her when I had to go in for monitoring after being involved in a car accident when I was 32 weeks along, and she was the Dr on call. She was excellent at that time and put any concerns I had to rest. On follow ups at my OB's office with her, she took the time to listen to any questions. She wound up doing my C-section as my regular OB was still away. No issues (excellent aftercare and minimal scar appearance !) She also did a follow up with me prior to my release from hospital and was excellent to deal with. If I become pregnant again, I would love to have her as my OB.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

She is awful, run! Her bedside manner is mean and quite honestly rude. After delivering my first 2 high risk pregnancies , one in whichy triplets died at 23 weeks, after they were born, she told me I would never get pregnant again. Surprise, I did and I'm so blessed. Do not go to this dr if you want compassion and humanity

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

this doc is not the best.. i had curtiss and she was kind of rushing me a little. She used forcepts or clamps, not on my baby but on me. She said i was too small for baby to come out faster. After this i had alot of bleeding had to stay longer. My baby was great. After i had alot of pain on my lower half hips and it hurt like crazy when i had to pee. I went it for more tests. My new Dr. Billy Wong, said she had ripped me apart. It took along time to heal up

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Tsui covered for my OB while he was on holidays and delivered our baby boy. She was fantastic. When others might have gotten worried or stressed - I was for sure - she stayed completely calm, explained everything clearly and suggested a plan while still leaving the decision to us. I ended up needing a cesarian section and the incision healed beautifully. I would recommend her to anyone. She is fabulous and extremely professional. Thank you Dr. Tsui!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

This doctor was covering for my OB while away on holidays, I ended up having to deliver 6 weeks early by c- section due to complictions, i heard from numerous nurses that she is an amazing surgeon...I was terrifed because the thought of having my stomach cut open scared the heck out of me...to make a long story short she delivered my child who is doing amazing and my incsion is small and very thin and looks amazing after 17 days,she tells you like it is and I have great respect for someone like that, no bs here>>>this is how it is and this is what we need to do about it.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

She was a VERY good Doctor... she delivered My 3 girls! I am once again expecting and hoping I can go Back to see her. She was very understanding and knowledgeable,I do Have complicated pregnancies and she always made me feel Informed about my babies and my own Health!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr. Tsui didn't tell me anything beyond what the GPs had told me. She is neither capable of educating you about your problem nor supports you emotionally.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

After having gestational diabetes, gall stones, and high blood pressure through the latter half of my pregnancy I don't feel I was treated with any seriousness until I actually saw Dr. Tsui. My Dr. went on holidays for 4 weeks during my third trimester and after seeing 3 other Dr's in his place I finally saw Dr. Tsui. She took one look at me and sent me straight to the hospital. I must admit her punctuality wasn't the greatest, I waited almost 2 hours to see her but I chalk that up to her TAKING THE TIME to actually care for her patients. In my opinion, Dr. Tsui was the only Dr. who expressed a genuine concern regarding my condition. If it wasn't for her being so serious I strongly believe I wouldn't have had a beautiful, perfect, healthy baby, 4 weeks early. Dr. Tsui took care of us the way a Dr. should and I will forever be thankful to her. If I ever have another child I will be asking for her and ONLY her.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010