Ratings for Dr. Gary Nataros

Dr Nataros looked after my husband for over 10 years. Diagnosed his illness soon after we moved to Langley which had been overlooked by Doctors in Chilliwack. He is knowlegeable, helpful in all ways. Dr. Nataros went over and above professional duties caring for my husband who was under palliative care at home. His visits to the home and care helped ease my caring for my husband . Along with the palliative care nurse I was able to care for him for 18 months at home when he was transferred to LMH where he passed away with Dr. Nataros caring for him all the while he was in hospital prior to his passing. Thank You, Dr. Nataros for making John's end of life easier and our family able to care for him with your compassionate help.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

My wife and I both feel very fortunate to have Dr. Nataros as our family doctor. Professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and always willing to explain in terms we understand, what our problem is. He does not hesitate to refer to specialists when the circumstances require ... and has always closely monitored results of those referrals. Each day I thank my lucky stars to be under his expert care.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Gary Nataros is a great doctor. We should be so lucky to have a "home grown" boy here in Langley provide us with the level of professional care that he has maintained for his entire career. He has been my doctor for numerous years and is also my mothers doctor. He knows his stuff and gets to the bottom line "your health issues" fast. Forward and Knowlegable, but yes not for those of you who need sugar coating with your health care.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I used to go to Dr. Nataros, but changed doctor's because he was a bit of an ass. I think he is sexist towards women - great if you are male. He is quick and knowledgeable though and seems to know his stuff. Average wait time for a scheduled appointment was 30 min. Staff are excellent.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Nataros for over 10 years, as well as both my kids. We have always had the utmost respect for Dr. Nataros and his staff. I've read the other comments posted here and can relate to a couple of them regarding the feeling of being rushed BUT I can also be fare enough to realize that there are situations where patients issues may require the appointment to run longer than scheduled. Also, the doctor has many other commitments ie: calls to specialists and emergency situations ie: delivering a baby that could happen. Doctor's have an enormous responsibility to a HUGE patient load. Dr. Nataros has gone beyond the call of duty for me on many occasions and OFTEN asks me "have I answered all your questions" and more than once has told me "I am here to help you in any way I can". My kids are now in their early 20's but they have both been through their different stages of life with Dr. Nataros and were always treated with respect and made to feel comfortable. 10+

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

Dr. Nataros is compassionate when needed. He can be a very gentle Doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable. He can seem rushed, but his time is very precious, as he has many patients waiting for him. They book a patient every ten minutes, and most appointments last longer than that. That is why there are rules in doctor's offices. such as...one complaint per appointment. that is also why the nurse talks to you beforehand, to limit the appointment time. I was admitted due to an ectopic pregnancy. I was lucky to have survived. Dr Nataros was one of the attending physicians, and he was the more compassionate one. the other doctor was a gynecologist, she was a woman, and she was rude and showed no compassion. Dr Natoros has been my doctor ever since Thank you Dr. Nataros

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Male chauvinist. Idon't think he like women.very abrupt and just pale rude at times

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Dr. Nataros has been my doctor for over 10 years, and throughout that things have been up and down between us. He does try to get through the appointment quickly and doesn't listen when you are explaining your symptoms. I've spoken with him about how I feel he doesn't listen, and for awhile afterwards he seemed to listen a bit better, but ONLY when my husband is there. Now I don't go to an appointment without my husband because if I do I will not get the care I deserve. I could try to find a new family doctor in langley, but due to dr shortages, I'm not sure where to begin!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Missed TWO of our 3 births,scatter-brained at best and years later handed out OXYCONTIN like candy for three years. This is synthetic heroin! The College of Physicians weren't interested when I reported a 40+ mother of 3 addicted to Heroin because she can't get any more Oxycontin after ending up in emerg and Nataros was concerned about his 'image' and cut her off cold turkey. It's called 'withdrawal' Doc, take an addiction course "DR" Nataros. I learned more at 2 N/A meetings than you ever cared to hear. I quote, " Why don't you tell her to stop before she loses everything", unquote. Great advice Doc. I entered $40,000 under amount pd but that was when I quit counting! Divorce/firesale of farm/ custody/ lawyers/rehabs/ RCMP and still a single Dad of three. You want to hear more, ask any nurse who works at LMH. My kids have a new Dr...........if you find this 'libelous', bring it on. erikvogel@live.ca

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Natros for 3yrs and like the fact that you are not given one problem and one problem only to address on a single visit. Ten out of ten for Dr. Nataros and staff.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010