Ratings for Dr. David Otto

Dr. Otto repaired my medial meniscus bucket handle tear. Top notch professionalism, bedside manner, caring and patient.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

I am blessed to be a patient of Dr.Otto for the past 17 years. He is without a doubt an exceptional surgeon with a heart felt personality. He repaired my torn ACL in 1999 and replaced my knee in spring 2016. Both surgeries were meticulous and impressive. I do want to give a shout out to his staff at the multiple locations he services. Dr.Otto is a very busy re-assuring and confident man, who always makes you feel like you are his top priority. Never rushed and always optimistic makes him a very desirable surgeon to have. I consider myself to be very fortunate to be his patient.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

My surgery sight is incredibly infected... I guess I should say Webber's surgery sight

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I had an ACL reconstruction done by Dr. Otto and he was nothing short of spectacular on all spectrums. His staff were all very helpful and kind, and Dr. Otto himself was very knowledgable and personable. Being a very active person in various competitive sports I was worried I would come out of this surgery with chronic pain, and never be able to regain my range of motion and strength. Well here I am 3 years later and I am able to do everything I could do before plus more. The fact that I was participating in a mountainous half marathon just short of a year post-op was mind blowing for myself. I could not thank him enough for what he gave me, and that was the ability to go back to my active lifestyle with no pain and restrictions! Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Simply the best, I had an acl surgery, in 2002, the repaired knee is better than the other one. I am a saucier/entremetier/chef and on my feet 50 hours a week. I am shocked that I have no pain. Thank you so much. Helene Bolduc.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

I had ACL surgery and meniscal repair done by Dr Otto just over a year ago (March 2014). Exceptional service from his staff, going above and beyond normal expectations, and out of their way to help. Dr Otto himself was extremely patient, thorough but speedy, and simply very caring. He did an excellent job explaining the details of the procedure, as well as what I should be doing beforehand, and also what to expect throughout recovery. He was always very calm, no matter how busy he was, and always made me feel relaxed an comfortable. I can't give him a high enough rating.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Got my surgery done 1 year ago for a bucket handle meniscus tear. If you are reading this you are obviously checking him and worried about the procedure, as was I. You are lucky if he's doing the work, he is very competent. My advice is do whatever strength training you can before and after (as carefully as you can). You get what you put into it. Still had a fair amount of 'scar tissue' pain 6 months out...a year now and it's very close to gone. The knee will never be as strong as it was but I'd say I'm 90% and walking around normal.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

I have had both knees replaced by Dr. Otto. The first knee which was done a year ago has healed wonderfully, I have great range of motion and no pain. Before it was done there were days I could not even get out of bed. The second knee was done 5 months ago and is still giving me some grief. But I think Dr. David Otto is the greatest. Come prepared with your questions. He takes wonderful care of you in the hospital. Has a wonderful assured confident manner. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Otto did a fantastic job on my knee. He says what he means and means what he says. All my questions were answered to the letter and fully to my satisfaction. Being a golf enthusiast we immediately developed a rapport since my main reason for the surgery was to get me back on the golf course. After 5 months I was back playing. He lived up to his part and I made sure after a slow start I lived up to my part of the deal. Terrific surgeon who came highly rated and I would without reservation or hesitation recommend him to anyone who is contemplating total knee replacement surgery.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

He is very knowledgeable. I had my ACL reconstructed by him and I'm very satisfied. His method, I believe, is the most reliable method for sportsmen. I could walk 9 days after the surgery. Not a perfect walk, but it was ok. The only thing is, he does not talk very much. I think rarely more than 20 sentences, but If you ask 1000 questions, he'll answer. So prepare you questions ;)

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012