Ratings for Dr. Dustan T. Hughes

My wife had a Nova Sure preformed and she had mild cramping for about a day or two and now is feeling great and her bleeding problems have ceased!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. Hughes is probably the best OB that any mother-to-be could ask for. Before I went to him I had been very upset about the previous doctors that I had seen for my pregnancy. Dr. Hughes not only answers questions, but he tells you why things do what they do and is very informative. He makes going to the doctor kind of like a learning experience. He also has excellent bedside manor. And really tries to get to know the his patients as well as their family. I have never felt this comfortable with any other doctor and am very sad to be moving. He even came back to check on me the next morning at the hospital after delivering my baby at 3am. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr Dustan Hughes is wonderful! I would highly recommend him. Unfortunately, his 'billing department' is not very good. I fought with them on my billing for over 8 months and my billing was still not accurate.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

I love this doctor and his staff always friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Dr. hughes ws great doctor. He answered all my questions and made me and my family feel comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Hughes to any of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

Dr. Hughes was very knowledgable and staff is always friendly. They are always on time and if an emergency comes up and are running late then they make sure you are informed. Dr. Hughes makes not only me, the mom-to-be, comfortable with each visit but daddy too. We would highly recommend any woman to see Dr. Hughes for their OB/GYN visits. He gave us the time we needed to make sure all our questions were answered and didn't rush us out the door. He is the first doctor I have been to that has not made me feel like I was just another BMW payment.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

He was very patient and he had was very honest and answered any questions I asked.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Dr. Dustan T. Hughes's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Kaiser-Permanente