Ratings for Dr. Kuldeep Dev

I have gone to Dr Kuldeep Dev for over 30 years ,he is the BEST. Manjit

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

In the past, I would get anxiety going to the dentist. Dr. Dev has changed all that for me. I first went to his office 5 years ago for an emergency and since then, I have entrusted my complete dental care to him. He listens to your concerns and gives you options to the solution in a way that is easy to understand. Dr. Dev does all that he can to make sure you are comfortable and happy with your teeth when you leave his office. I never felt pressured to do anything I didn't want to do; no sales pitch here! His staff is great, from the front desk to the assistants. I have also gone back and have had some other cosmetic work done by the other doctors (Dr. Aneesha Dev & Dr Karn Dev) and all were great. Needless to say, I definitely recommend this office to anyone looking for a caring, relaxing, efficient, and personal dental experience!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

I have been coming to Dr. Dev for over 25 years. He is great at what he does. Very personable. Knows my whole family and more importantly...KNOWS what he is doing. It is unfortunate that he doesn't work as often now, and his kids are taking over his practice. I would avoid that as much as possible. He is fantastic. Like someone else said.. his hands are magical. He has pulled my wisdom teeth, fillings, root canal...and it has never really been an issue except when his daughter attempted to do a filling for me. That turned into an infection. And of course, he has to support his kid and choose to blame the infection on a coincidence, but it happened to my mom and sister as well. But, he does great work at the end of the day, and until he retires, I will continue to go here!

Submitted December 19, 2016

I am a new patient to this office. My previous dentist of many years was not able to take me in for an emergency appointment even though I was in pain. Dr. Dev's office was able to fit me into their schedule and to also extend the hours of the office in order to be able to see me. It was the end of the day on a saturday and I am so grateful for this. I have no insurance and all options were explained to me. Rather then simply put me on medication for my pain, Dr Dev was able to start some initial treatment which allowed me to enjoy my weekend. Several of my work colleagues are his patient and have always suggested I go to his office. The whole staff was helpful and sympathatetic to my severe pain. I thank them once again and now my family has also switched over to this office. THANK YOU!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I been going to dr KULDEEP from last 7yrs. And he is an excellent doctor. Just recently I have done my root canal as everyone was telling me how root canal is painful. And they scared me but while I got it done by dr KULDEEP DEV I don't know what a magical Hand he has I don't even feel any pain even less then while I go to clean my teeth I would say. I didn't had to take any pain killer afterward. No swelling no pain. It was an awesome job.i highly recommend him. Dr Karan and Dr aneesha are very good doctors as well.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I live in west end and I appreciate the fact the office always is able to accommodate me even if I get stuck in traffic or am delayed. I have tried few dentists in my area but I am very comfortable with Dr. Dev and trust his opinion. Last year I had lost my insurance and he was willing to help me out with prices. My kids and my in laws are all patients and are very comfortable with his treatment.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

My entire family suffered at his clinic. My husband had a tooth filling done 10 months back and till today it hurts even after he got it checked twice and the problem wasnt resolved. My son's tooth filing came off within a few months & had to go to check the same tooth more than twice coz it wasnt feeling right. I wouldnt recommend him to anyone. My tooth was treated by Karn Dev (his son) who didnt do any better and finally i had to find another doctor whom I can trust.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

We been going there for many many years. They been always great doctors are very friendly also price are very reasonable. Try to adjust with our appointment time as well. My working time schedule is very difficult so doctor try to come early for my appointment sometime which I really appreciate. And always fix my problem never force for any thing.. Just give u a wise recommendation

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I have never been to a dentist in Toronto (just moved here few years back). Few people at work told me about this place. Dentist was very nice and took the time to discuss my concerns. He wasnt forcing me into treatment or selling anything. Was a nice change from my previous dentist out west. His office offered flexible payment plan and am getting some work done. good place

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Referred to this dentist from a friend. He knows lots about dentistry and helped my wife and I understand what we needed to have done. Previous dentist never explained things fully to us and we were always unsure. Would recommend him and his office.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012