Ratings for Dr. Andrew Leung

Dr. Leung is patient and knowledgeable. His new office is comfortable and staff are pleasant. I highly recommend if you are looking for an experienced doctor that can be trusted!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I went in for a check-up and Dr.Leung discovered I had a retinal detachment. He worked quickly to help me find an available specialist to help me get the treatment I needed. He is very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an optometrist!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

The office accommodated me when I was referred to an eye specialist from a walk in clinic. He not only helped my eye irritation and infection but fit me with both an eye glass prescription and contact lenses - I have never seen with such accuracy. I highly recommend this dr. who has extended himself to me.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Our family has seen Dr. Leung for over 9 years and we have had a very positive experience. He is very knowledgeable at what he does, gets to the point, and is relatively on schedule. There are few times that we waited because he took in some walk in emergency. A busy office for sure!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

It was the worst experience I've ever had for an eye exam. The two chinese female front-desk staff were very arrogant. I don't understand why they work here, they just humiliate the doctor's reputation. And the doctor was trying to sell his laser exam ( charging extra fee). They even refuse to offer me my PD result. Without PD result, I could not buy eye glasses online. I've paid 95$ for a prescription, but I still can not use it for buying glasses!!! How ironic! I will NEVER go to see this doctor any more!!! horrible!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

The staff is quite unpleasant. If they aren't happy working there they should find another job/occupation. You are in the service industry to help .. so smile once inawhile. Dr. Leung is knowledgeable and would continue to see him but, it becomes a negative experience with the staff he has.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr. Leung always nows what is wrong with the patient no matter how frazzled the patient is. He is good with his utensils and is kind. It was a positive experience.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

I had a really good experience here -- I have a tricky prescription, but Dr. Leung was able to improve my vision from 20/30 (which I had lived with for the past five years, despite visiting other optometrists) to 20/22. This is a very welcome improvement. Dr. Leung also took the time to thoroughly answer my questions about an underlying eye condition, and gave me advice to keep it in check. Will definitely go back.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Been patient over 7 years. Dr. Leung is very helpful and knowledgable. Staff there are very professional, but sometimes maybe less of patiency due to their busy schedule.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

A very good optometrist in the downtown area. The location is very convenient and I find the staff to be helpful and friendly. Dr. Leung provided a lot of information about eyecare specific for my needs.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010