Ratings for Dr. Mazen Dahan

If you love your child, go somewhere else. I made the mistake of coming here because I saw reviews on some doctor website. Biggest mistake ever Here's the story My son had a very high fever for 2 days. The nurses were so kind and they really cared about his wellbeing. We got his medication and everything and we were able to go. We did not see dr Dahan at this time. However, at 4 in the morning my son woke up with a 105 fever. I rushed him to Good Samaritan (which I will review right after this) and we they ended up giving him Tylenol right after I gave him Motrin. No big deal there. Except we ended up in the waiting room for nearly 3 hours and we ended up leaving because there were TONS of people in front of us that were there for a long time already. I decided I will call the pediatrician in the morning to follow up. At 9:30am I called the office and they said as long as I continue with his Motrin and Tylenol he will be fine and they'll see me in 3 days for follow up. I was fine with that so I didn't send him back. At 1pm Good Samaritan called me back and said I need to take my son back immediately to his pediatrician or to the er because they FINALLY (9 hours later) saw his vital sheet and it was abnormal. I immediate freaked out and called his doctor and they said to come right away. One of the receptionists( looks like she could be his wife?) told me that dahan wants to treat kolten himself and none of the nurses are allowed to treat him. I was wondering if the nurses made a huge mistake and he was upset with them. But I said that's fine. I waited about 1 1/2 for dahan to finally make his presence. He was really forceful with my son (again a 2 year old CHILD). He jabbed his throat with the stick to look at his throat. Not once. But twice. And my son nearly puked. He wanted to do test after test after test. My poor kid was so exhausted and terrified at that point. He ended up telling me he wanted to give him a shot of steroids and a shot of antibiotics. And to come back the next 2 days to do it again. I was very confused and worried by this. Since this seemed like a lot for my son. Not sure if the nurses would get in trouble if I write this but I will leave out their names. But may the Good Lord bless their souls because they came in and told me to not do it because he's too little. I agreed. And I was then scared and had so many red flags up. Mind you, she just told me the day before he did not need any antibiotics because his cold was not bacterial. It was just a regular virus. But he insisted we give him this assload amount of medicine. The nurses urged me to stand my ground and tell him no. And that he will push me but to just say no. Right as we were saying that he came in and was saying he will get his shots ready. I told him I want to just give him his oral steroid instead since it's made to not be so strong. He was confused by that and then asked me if I wanted to give the antibiotics. And I said "Im not comfortable giving him that if he doesn't have a bacteria infection". He got so upset. He said "then why did you come here?" I said "well you told me to". Then he walked out to go scold the nurse that talked to me. The other nurse told me I'm free to leave. We also spoke more about some things I don't want her to get in trouble for. But if not for these nurses, this doctor would have drugged up my son till no end He's a complete asshole that does not care about children and he should have his license taken from him if all he wants is money. He does unnecessary tests to get money from your insurance (I assume) and tries to do anything he can to make money. That's my theory anyway. Or he could just be an asshole that wants to stuff drugs into kids like they're a fucking drug mule. It's absolutely disgusting. I can't thank the nurses enough and I hope they find another place to practice. Because he definitely doesn't deserve them. Dr Dahan. Fuck you. Seriously.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I brought my daughter in to see Dr. Dahan for a medication refill on a day when she was getting over a cold and had a slightly stuffy nose. Because of her "congestion" he insisted she get allergy testing done then and there even though I didn't think that they were necessary, didn't want to make her do it, and didn't have time. And he was in the exam room with us for less than 5 minutes before he made this decision - didn't even listen to what I was telling him! We were there a whole extra HOUR because he would not listen when I said no and he made her get tested. And the results? NEGATIVE! Just like I knew they would be. She was congested from a cold, not allergies! Terrible bedside manner, terrible medical decision making. Will never go back, will tell all of my friends to avoid this office.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

An amazing Dr! I have been taking my 3 kids to Dr Dahan for 5 years. He is a very good and thorough dr! You can always get in to be seen the day you call. Staff is very friendly .

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Not good. Disgrace to the medical community. Instead of him calling cps, somebody should call cps on him!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

We have been seeing Dr. Dahan for a year now. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. He has the best staff. They are courteous, kind and professional.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Been coming since my twins were born, now my daughter comes too which has been almost 4yrs!!! We love the staff they are amazing!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Love the staff and DR. is awesome! i always feel welcomed when im at my appointments.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

these people are amazing and help any way they can . proud to have him for a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Expect to wait 30-45 minutes to be seen AFTER your scheduled appointment time. Doctor was in & out. Barely any time with my daughter... Switching pediatricians.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Had to wait 30 minutes after appointment time. Kids were tested for things they had no symptoms for. Tests were run without reason. He kept trying to make more things to test for. Medication was prescribed unnecessarily. I will never go back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Mazen Dahan's Credentials

• Univ Of Aleppo, Fac Of Med, Aleppo, Syria (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Puyallup, WA