Ratings for Dr. Athmaram Shetty

The staff, in particular the doctors PA is horrible. She hangs up on patients and has a superior complex. Great doctor, horrible staff.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I've been a loyal patient of Dr. Shetty's for many years along with all of my immediate family. Dr. Shetty is an honest doctor who truly cares about his patients. He will work with you on all aspects of your health care and well being and give you the very best care available. There came a time where I couldn't afford to take my expensive medication and he worked with me finding something that I could afford and have the same if not better results. When my father was in the hospital he was in contact with the attending physician to make sure everything went well with his care. When I've had problems he always can work me into his schedule and if he can't his assistant will call and get him on the phone and he and I will talk about my current health problem or issue. I recommend Dr. Shetty to everyone who would like to find a doctor who truly cares. Did I mention he was chief resident during his residency?

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

Now this in my opinion is the BEST Dr. that has ever been born! Not only is he a genius, but punctual, caring, understanding, personable and just unbelievable whenit comes to diagnosis and medication or other type of healing. I think he could walk on water! I have many illnesses and he never over medicates and prescribes the medication that works best while working with the Insurance Companies. He treats my entire family and we all think he is so bright! The best of the Best! He is at Southwest medical Center and they even set x-rays and other testing in a hosital type setting in the ame building. He takes his time and never overschedules. He is thorough about follow ups and remembers you every time. This is a true CARING wellness Doctor. I recommend him to everyone! Thank you Dr. Shetty!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Dr. Athmaram Shetty's Credentials

• J Nehru Med Coll, Univ Rajasthan, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company