Ratings for Dr. David Steinke

Dr. Steinke is such an excellent Doctor. I have had to take my wife on an emergency. He reorganized his availability so he himself could do the surgery vs the on call Neuro-Surgeon. As I went through lot of tough times, talking to Dr Steinke gave me a lot of comfort. He is practical and provides great care and treatment to his patients. I pray to God that Dr. Steinke be blessed.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I am so grateful to Dr. Steinke for all his skill and compassion over the last 2 weeks. He reorganized his busy schedule to operate urgently on my brother, what more can I say? He impressed everyone with his bedside manner as well. What a great Neurosurgeon, and superb role model for those he is training in the teaching hospitals of Edmonton.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I was very scared about the whole process. Dr Steinke was very knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable with him. I'm still recovering and but I'm confident that I'm in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr. Steinke has performed 2 brain surgeries on me. I am extremely grateful for his compassion, expertise and the excellent surgeon that he is.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Intelligent, Compassionate individual. Saved my husbands life. Thank you to him my children still have a dad. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Denise and Marc

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Steinke saved my life, and all while doing so was completely compassionate and supportive. Thank you Dr. Steinke!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

All I can say is, "God Bless Dr Steinke!" You have given me a life.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

My comments are long over due on surgery Dr. Steinke had completed on me for fragments of a disc touching nerves that had created ongoing pain and questions on how one can live through this. The surgery was done in July 2012. A great individual with an awesome team that took time to explain the procedure, risks and healing process. Thanks Dr. Steiner and sorry for not getting this done earlier.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Amazing doctor and staff! I have had no life and lived in pain for many years due to my back. I then developed neck problems and was referred to Dr. Steinke where he agreed to do my neck and also my back! We decided the back was more important and he has done that first so I can walk! Once healed we will focus on my neck! I will now begin a new life! One where I will be healthy and happy and able to do the normal things in life! I just had my microdiscectomy the day before yesterday and besides the pain from surgery it is the first time I have ever woke up without pain and numbing all the way down my leg and foot! Life saver for sure! He actually cares and listens!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Excellent doctor. I trust him with my life. He truly cares for his patients post surgery and sees them every day. Excellent post surgery care also from Jerri in the office. An exceptional doctor we are blessed to have. Merry Christmas and God Bless!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015