You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Steinke

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

All I can say is, "God Bless Dr Steinke!" You have given me a life.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

My comments are long over due on surgery Dr. Steinke had completed on me for fragments of a disc touching nerves that had created ongoing pain and questions on how one can live through this. The surgery was done in July 2012. A great individual with an awesome team that took time to explain the procedure, risks and healing process. Thanks Dr. Steiner and sorry for not getting this done earlier.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Amazing doctor and staff! I have had no life and lived in pain for many years due to my back. I then developed neck problems and was referred to Dr. Steinke where he agreed to do my neck and also my back! We decided the back was more important and he has done that first so I can walk! Once healed we will focus on my neck! I will now begin a new life! One where I will be healthy and happy and able to do the normal things in life! I just had my microdiscectomy the day before yesterday and besides the pain from surgery it is the first time I have ever woke up without pain and numbing all the way down my leg and foot! Life saver for sure! He actually cares and listens!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Excellent doctor. I trust him with my life. He truly cares for his patients post surgery and sees them every day. Excellent post surgery care also from Jerri in the office. An exceptional doctor we are blessed to have. Merry Christmas and God Bless!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr Steinke and his staff are incredible!! I was always in good hands

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Amazing doctor.took his time to explain everything in the way we would fully understand. Truly one of the smartest doctors I've ever dealt with... and Jeri is beyond words the greatest This is an awesome team :-)

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

I was in excruciating pain and on morphine due to the L5S1 herniation against my sciatic nerve for close to a year, unable to live a normal life. My Dr had sent out referrals to a few surgeons in Calgary where I live. I never got a response from any of them. I heard a friend of a friend had the same surgery as I was requiring, (microdiscetomy) a few years ago in Edmonton by Dr. Steinke. I immediately had my Dr send a referral to him. Within a couple of weeks I was scheduled for a consultation. I drove 3 hours to meet with him and he immediately had his assistant schedule my appointment for surgery. I had my surgery a month later After crying myself to sleep due to the pain in the hotel room the night before, I woke up in the recovery room after the surgery completely pain free. I had my surgery a month later. I owe my life to this man. He literally gave my life back to me. I will gladly drive another 3 hours for my 6 week follow up so I can thank him again.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr steinke did a disctectomy L 5 S1 this was my third time having this surgery by 3 different surgeons every 10 yrs or so and I have to say that Dr Steinke was amazing. I woke up with no pain did not even need a Tylenol, out of the hospital next morning walking around pain free unbelievable now 5 weeks post op and everything still great except the odd bit of low pain rest a bit and it's gone . If you ever need surgery and lucky enough to get DR Steinke you are in the hands of an amazing surgeon. Also very laid back and friendly explained everything in details no rushing. Thank you DR Steinke

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. David Steinke's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Steinke saved my life, and all while doing so was completely compassionate and supportive. Thank you Dr. Steinke!!!"

May 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All I can say is, "God Bless Dr Steinke!" You have given me a life. "

April 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My comments are long over due on surgery Dr. Steinke had completed on me for fragments of a disc touching nerves that had created ongoing pain and questions on..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor and staff! I have had no life and lived in pain for many years due to my back. I then developed neck problems and was referred to Dr. Steinke wh..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. I trust him with my life. He truly cares for his patients post surgery and sees them every day. Excellent post surgery care also from Jerri ..."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Steinke and his staff are brilliant, professional, caring. Dr. Steinke has removed 2 brain tumors and does an amazing job I trust him 100%"

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Steinke and his staff are incredible!! I was always in good hands "

September 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "In the early 1990's Dr Sinclair assisted Dr McKean in operating on my son - he was the 11th child in Canada to have this Seizure Surgery. He was not successful..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor.took his time to explain everything in the way we would fully understand. Truly one of the smartest doctors I've ever dealt with... and Jeri is b..."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was in excruciating pain and on morphine due to the L5S1 herniation against my sciatic nerve for close to a year, unable to live a normal life. My Dr had sen..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr steinke did a disctectomy L 5 S1 this was my third time having this surgery by 3 different surgeons every 10 yrs or so and I have to say that Dr Steinke was..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Steinke is an amazing doctor. With the news I received when I first met him, I was in shock & he completely understood and took his time to explain everythi..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "After waiting years for Surgery. Dr Steinke's secretary called the day before surgery and cancelled. No make up date. No new appointment. Dr Steinke's made the ..."

January 2, 2015