Ratings for Dr. Nick Krayacich

Stay away from this Doctor. Can't get an appointment unless you've got time on your hands. Does not return phone calls. When you finally get an appointment you receive about 4 minutes of his time. Our family has had a very bad experience with this Doctor and his office staff and have been a patient there for 20plus years. If you are in need of extra care for your family/self this is not the Doctor for you. Good luck on the golf course Nick.....

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Amazing! He's been my family doctor for 20 years! Thank you for everything you do!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

When our family physician Dr. Smeeton retired Dr. Nick Krayacich took the position. Wow, was this doctor for real. It was like he fell from heaven : ) I had been praying about finding a doctor and God answered my prayers beyond my hopes. Dr. Nick is a most humble, gentle, caring, thorough Doctor and human being. He has now been my family's Doctor for over 20 years, and if you are blessed to have him as your Doctor, then you are truly, truly blessed. Dr. Nick is a professional yet feels like family, he is respectful, that was my biggest worry as I am overweight, have been all my life and have had many Doctors who were so mean in their comments to me. Also my husband and I have 5 children all grown, 3 married with children and Dr. Nick cares for all of them. I can't tell you how wonderful Dr. Nick well, there are not enough words to describe this great Doctor and humanitarian. His Nurse MaryAnne is so wonderful too, she too is like family to us, she is caring, respectful, sweet, professional, and bubbly at times. She makes our visits enjoyable. What more can I say. Dr. Nick is the real deal, an answered prayer for our family. We love him dearly. God is Good! Thank you Dr. Nick and MaryAnne, if there were 10 stars to give, you would have them all. Blessings Dave and Elaine.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Have been a patient for years. Really enjoy the quality of care. Only wish he was more avaliable, its hard to book appointments, but I guess because he is such a great doctor he would be in high demand

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Nick is one of the best doctors I have ever had. When I have a problem he will get to the bottom of it. I wouldn't trade him for NO ONE!!!! I love his nurse to she is very easy to talk to. Thank You both! S. Renaud

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr Nick is truly a professional. I brag about him to my friends who complain about their family doctors.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Krayacich for several years and I could not be happier. He is the best doctor I have ever had. In fact, I switched my children over to him and advise anyone looking for a doctor, to call him. He is kind, courteous, informative, patient, understanding, respectful and very professional. I have never left his office wondering. He goes beyond what the average doctor does for his patients. He takes his time with us at each visit and doesn't limit me to one problem per visit, which all ethical doctors should be doing. My kids feel very comfortable and love him. He's a wonderful physician without that EGO. He always asks many questions to figure out a solution and is not afraid to order tests to verify. What a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I am not happy with this doctor any more. He does not do thorough checks when conducting yearly physicals. I feel like many times I visit something about my illness at the time is missed. I usually have to ask a lot of questions and bring up points for him to help diagnose me. I find that you need to go in looking for a reason to receive treatment, medicine, etc. Otherwise, you see him and leave empty handed.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Good, caring doctor. If he does not know the answer, he will send you for tests.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

"Doctor Nick" has been our family doctor since he took over for Dr. Smeeton years ago. I have never found a better Doctor, and i've looked as I live in an inconvenient situation to get to him... however i'm not going to change as I have never had an issue with him. His wait times can be long some days, but I think that's because he tries not to rush his patients and truly cares for and helps them.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011