Ratings for Dr. Eleanor H. Yoon

Ladies please, with all the Obgyns in this area, do not make an appointment with Dr. Yoon. My experience with her lately has been unprofessional, and downright rude. She does not treat people with the respect that they deserves, and you can tell she is easily annoyed when speaking to her. Highly recommend Dr Joshi instead. She is always pleasent and genuially cares

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I saw Dr. Yoon while having a miscarriage. She was so caring during a traumatizing time. I was thankful to have someone that listened and also provided her medical opinion about the miscarriage. I hope to see her again, under happier circumstances, now that I'm pregnant for the second time.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Have been seeing Dr. Yoon for 18 years and can't say enough great things about her. She is brilliant, warm, compassionate, and supportive whenever I am in need.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I can not say enough about Dr. Yoon! She delivered my first baby, and she made the whole process a memorable one. Giving birth is very anxiety provoking, but my anxiety was kept at bay with such a strong doctor in my corner. 6 months later I am pregnant with my second.... and I hope that Dr Yoon will be able to deliver this baby as well!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I had my first gyn exam with Dr. Yoon. She knew it was my first exam and she treated my very badly. She was rough during the exam. In addition, she was very rude and insensitive in her comments. Her conduct traumatized me. It made me fear gyn exams. I would not recommend her at all. As far as I am concerned, she is a disgrace to the medical profession. I hope she reads this and understands the damage she caused.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr. Yoon used to be very upbeat, friendly, and genuinely listened to you. My most recent interaction with her was an entirely different Dr. She seemed annoyed and tired from the second she walked in to the exam room. I mentioned to her that I had a concern about my due date, so she left to go get the "due date wheel", sighing very loudly as soon as she was out the door, and said something about having annoying patients today. Horrible and unprofessional behavior. She HAD to know that I could hear her. She then walks back in, completely stone faced, entirely dismisses what I've told her, and in another words tells me, "oh well". I got the feeling she simply wanted the appointment over with, after already being extremely behind schedule. As if it was my fault that her previous patients before me " annoyed" her. Perhaps she was just stressed from a busy day, but that's no excuse to treat your patient that way. Very cold, rushed, and the unfriendliest I've ever seen her. As with another reviewer, her demeanor is enough to have me consider switching, so that I don't get stuck with her again.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr Yoon is a brilliant doctor. She is down to earth and friendly. She was highly recommended by a friend several years ago and I started seeing her right away. I moved away from Washington and when I moved back 2 years ago, she was the first doctor I called to get back on her calendar. She is patient, kind and has a gentle touch for our delicate procedures! She answers all of my questions patiently and thoroughly. I have recommended her to several people without hesitation and will continue to see her as long as Im in the area.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I wish I could say I had a positive experience with this doctor as other have. I did not have a good experience at all. I switched to another practice because I was so dissatisfied with Dr. Yoon. She did not explain all of my options and did not clearly communicate.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I have seen Dr. Yoon for years and I highly recommend her. She's brilliant but also very down to earth. Great bedside manner. She sometimes talks fast so pay close attention. She's always willing to answer questions.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

I had a very bad experience with this doctor every time I saw her. I was glad when I switched to a different doctor. I wrote a complaint to the senior doctors in the practice with regard to her conduct. She made statements that were rude and not professional for a physician. She lacked professional and a good "bed side manner." Was glad to see her go from the practice that she was a part of in Maryland at the time. Maybe she has improved since then. I sure hope so!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Eleanor H. Yoon's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)