Ratings for Dr. Khaliq A. Shah

In my opinion, Dr. Shah used poor judgement in getting involved in a family situation in which he had little background information. He performed a mental test without the required medical release form and gave opinions which ultimately added to the problem rather than help. He was emotionally involved with a family member and followed his feelings rather than his professional training. He did harm rather than help, which is against the oath he signed as a doctor. I was very disappointed in his behavior in this situation.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

Dr. Shah wasn't good as I expected based on these ratings. He is very cocky and moody, he is used to his way and not open to patients' concerns about an individual's experiences from medication. No doctor knows everything about a particular medication. He failed to believe in his patient. He failed to check the package insert. Because of his attitude and rude demeanor, I am reluctant to return as a patient. I will be looking for someone else. There are better doctors.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Dr. Shaw or should I say Dr. "Take this Pill" was absolutely horrible. He started off by being an hour late. I told him of my symptoms and the only thing he kept recommending was pills. He didn't have an answer to literally any of my questions. Than he suggested I get tested at one of his labs which shares the profit with him and they did a drew blood and ran a few tests for about 10 minutes. Cost was unbelievable. They no doubt gouged my health insurance company. And I literally got nothing out of it as far as learning what issues I had or even further knowledge about what illness I might have. And to top it off, he seemed very nonchalant. In conclusion, I would like to add, he was by far the worst doctor i have ever met. I don't know what a few others are talking about but he is the one guy, I would definitely NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Dr. Shah is the best doctor I've ever gone to. Unlike all of my other doctors, he ran a series of blood tests to determine why I am overweight. He was the only one who discovered my thyroid wasn't working. He has been a huge help. His secretary/assistant/nurse/lady you see at the front desk, however, is a lady with ATTITUDE! You don't want to get into an argument with this lady. I haven't argued with her and she is mildly nice to me, but while waiting for Dr. Shah, I couldn't fit on my fingers how many times she argued with patients over the phone. She even gave Dr. Shah lip because she was so busy. I've visited Dr. Shah before, and she is always answering the phones with an attitude. Basically, Dr. Shah = big help, secretary = B*****!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. Shah is very informed and helpful. We are very glad that he is in charge of our medical care.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Dr. Khaliq Shah has been my primary doctor for almost a year. He is well-informed, thorough, and a good listener. I recommend him highly - you'll receive excellent care!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Dr. Shah is truly one of the best physicians I have ever experienced. Explains everything, makes sure that any treatment decisions are truly joint, and is extremely thorough. His office staff is also beyond compare with other doctor's offices. If you are looking for a true health management partner, this is your doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

I miss Dr. Shah. I was hopeing he would end up in Pleasanton someplace. He was my Dr for 10+ years at Camino Medical Group. He is fantastic and very caring!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

I have been seeing Dr Shah for almost 10 years. Very attentive and personal manner. My entire family (brother and mother) see him as well. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Shah to anyone seeking quality medical services.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

I can't say enough about him I just found him again and I am so happy he is best and I give him 5 for every thing.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

Dr. Khaliq A. Shah's Credentials

• Hindi

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Clara, CA