Ratings for Dr. Francois Riendeau

Great doctor Great services I would recommend him to anyone Very satisfied

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr.Riendeau removed a very cyst inside my gums the whole procedure went very smoothly he froze both sides of my mouth and took extra care so I didn't feel pain his assistant during the procedure was very friendly and nice to me. Yeah I'd go back to him if I ever have a procedure that required a surgeon specialist again very happy.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Moi je suis allé voir ce médecin , 1er rdv tout est ok. 2 rdv dois faire enlever 2 dents 1 de ch côté, il me suggère la sédation mais comme mon assurance ne couvre pas alors lors de la confirmation du 2e rdv j ai refusée la sédation. Erreur. J arrive il me gêle les 2 côté mais pas content que je ne prennes pas la sédation, et au début ayant les 2 côtés gelés je sens comme des graines dans ma gorge, je tousse et un haut le coeur. ERREUR ENCORE. Il pogne les nerfs, me dit qu il ne peut travailler comme ca que ca m aurait pris la sédation (perte de 300$) et qu il ne peux continuer car qu il va couper, ca va saigner, je vais avoir la bouche pleins de sang et voici l exagération et scénario d horreur que je vais envoyer du sang partout dans la salle. Je ne le conseille a personne qui ne veut pas de sédation pour le reste je ne sais pas. Et n oublié pas que j ai 51 ans, je ne suis pas un enfant.

Submitted March 4, 2017

My son just had his teeth removed this morning and it wasn't as bad as we thought. The assistants were kind and the doctor was concerned about the medications that my son was on due to his Crohn's disease. They called later tonight to check up on my son which was very professional. I would recommend this doctor. Our experience was a good one.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Riendeau by my family dentist for the extraction of a problem tooth. I arrived at his office and was met by his very kind and professional staff. He met me promptly at the scheduled appointment time and conducted his examination of the problem. He scheduled me for the following day to have the tooth removed. The procedure went very smoothly and was painless. Before I knew it, it was all over. From my experience, I would not hesitate to see him again.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

got my wisdom teeth removed - all went well - good staff - good service and good recovery A+

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Expensive narcissist , only cared about money ........

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Widsom teeth removed there, very great service and professional staff. Kind of expensive but overall i think it work it

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr. Riendeau's staff was unprofessional. On my first appointment they neglected to mention that there is a $150 fee to see him. On my subsequent appointment, I was given an appointment time, it was changed once, and as I drove across town to the appointment the staff called to tell me I was very late and the doctor had to leave. It was not yet my appointment time. I have since found a very professional specialist with a great team.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Went to see him last week. The staff great very proffesional. He explained every step of the surgery and made sure I felt comfortable. Great service and I would recommand to anyone

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015