Ratings for Dr. Benjamin N. Hagan

I just left this doctor's office today. It was my first visit and I had a feeling it was going to be a bad one since I'm insured by CareSource which obviously is a pretty crappy Insurance Company. I expected it to look like the waiting room of a welfare office in it indeed looked like a waiting room for the welfare office. It's stunk to high heaven the place was not very clean the staff were very rude the doctor was not inviting or friendly whatsoever. I mainly wanted to get my prescriptions filled one of them including an antidepressant and which he asked me do I cry a lot? Ishould also include that in the waiting room, there was church music playing the entire time. I have never in my life been in a doctor's office anything like this one. I do not recommend it the place. It is an absolute joke. Do not go there!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

This doctor has no fear of giving account to the medical board nor to God on his abuse of both medical license and Christian faith. All of my joints hurt when I saw him and he failed to as much as prescribe an anti-inflamatory medication while spending much time trying to persuade me that God was destroying me after mocking knowledge that I pray (which was an answer to a question asked by his nurse). He beat my back very hard and without explanation; and besides both error in stated medical knowledge and Scripture, he refused to see my records (needed to oversee my health) and never listened. In attempts to destroy my faith & misdiagnose the cause of an inherited disorder at crack durinhe did not know that I am Reverend and saw him through the eyes of Christ. When he fails compassion for his patients & to do right, he fails one who visited him many times, -that is Christ in sending others (see Matt.25). Love is a central fruit of the Spirit by which men know we follow Christ Jesus.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Hagan definitely has some work to do on his bedside manner, but my problem came after the visit. I was charged for a gynecological procedure. I'm male, by the way. Dr. Hagan refuses to remove these charges, and has in fact blocked my medical records from the brief time I went to him (illegal in many states) because I refuse to pay. His staff and nurses are beyond incompetent and surly, but to the best of my knowledge, it is his wife who files insurance claims. Perhaps this is why he doesn't want to admit error?

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

This doctor was a complete nightmare!!!! He does not care whatsoever about his patients ..someone should probably file a lawsuit against him..he gave me the wrong medication twice and could not care less about it! YUCK IS ALL I CAN SAY ...DISGRACEFUL TO ANY REAL DOCTORS

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Very poorly treated. I was seriously wondering if he was really a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Dr. Benjamin N. Hagan's Credentials

• Univ Of Science And Tech, Sch Of Med, Kumasi, Ghana (Grad. 1991)