Ratings for Dr. Debra S. Goldenring

I am a patient of Dr. Goldenring and I LOVE HER!!!! She understand how i feel when I have my physical and she is very polite and knowledgable. If I come in and she sees I need extensive care she recommends the-best-of-the-best other doctors. Her office runs efficiently and the nurses are the only people I trust to get my flu shot (Nurse Kathy is the bomb!). I have been going to Dr. Goldenring for about 6 years and she rocks!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr. G is the best. My preemie has been with her for 13 years since birth. I have needed much special attention and always got it.. letters, advice, and a great diagnostician. Spent time with us also, and made SURE she saw my daughter personally in emergencies. Staff is efficient and good, thisis a busy busy office, and they need to budget their time with patients, understandable. All the docs in this group have been very good also, but Dr. G knows my child!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr Goldenring has been taking care of my now 13 year old boy/girl twins since birth. She is a terrific doctor and has great easy manner. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Excellent Doctor. Very smart and helpful She is willing to spend time with you if needed

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

My children have been with Dr. Goldenring for over 7 years. I am leaving the practice given how rude Dr. Goldenring is. I have dealt with this for 7 1/2 years and was reluctant to leave until my daughter became sick after hours (11PM). Dr. Goldenring was on call and excessively rude to my husband;we were trying to determine if we needed to go to the ER. She was rude, did not give any guidance and left us to figure it out on our own. What's more appalling is that she showed zero concern for the health of my child - her patient since birth. We decided to wait to see Dr. Chua, her associate, who is a true delight/professional. 24 hours later my daughter was suffering with abdominal pain and I decided to go to the ER.I phoned the office again and asked for a call back while en route to the hospital and did not receive ANY call back - again no care and concern for the health of my child. I would not recommend Dr. G to anyone - for the sake of your child find a more caring/concerned Dr.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

My friends have been going to this doctor for years and I question why. She will never educate them about side effects of the products, shots and medications. Doctors seem not to know that some shots are dangerous for kids, including flue shot. Of course kid had bad side effects including severe fever. For the first three years of her life she had digestion problems, vomiting all her food and having constipation. Should wouldn't go to bathroom for a week at the time and when she went she was bleeding. Doctor Goldenring requested to give her some mineral oil which made no difference. Finally I started reading and asked them to stop all the diary products and start her on soy milk. After a week all the problems went away and she stopped medication that he was taking for about 2,5 years. Now about 3 years later and still on soy milk she goes painlessly and quickly every day. I have worked at farms with vets and know what is in this milk and know doctors are paid off to tell you lies.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Her nurse when I went a few years ago was really rude and unfriendly toward myself and the kids. I did like Dr. Goldering but never returned after being treated badly by her staff

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

If only all doctors were like Dr. Goldenring. She sets the standard for which doctors should aspire, is extremely giving of her time and is never condescending; all of which are incredibly important when dealing with our precious children. You are not just a patient/number in this practice -- you are treated with respect and kindness. Dr. G's father was also a pediatrician, so the legacy continues. My children were in the NICU six years ago and 9 out of 10 of the NICU nurses and a few doctors recommended Dr. Goldenring. Outstanding reputation and I could not be more pleased to have my children's health in her hands and the hands of the other wonderful doctors in the practice -- Drs. Chua and Costeas are also a delight.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

We love Dr. Goldenring! She is great with my kids, and I trust her judgement implicitly. She is an excellent doctor with an incredible bedside manner. In fact, we love the entire practice. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

She is the most popular (and our favorite) doc in this practice. Extremely knowledgeable and competent, great with both kids and parents. Very bright, fabulous diagnostician.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Dr. Debra S. Goldenring's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Livingston, NJ