Ratings for Dr. Shaikh M. Ahmed

I think he is an excellent doctor. He took care of all of my issues. I have referred many of my friends and family to him who are also very happy with him. His office staff is very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

first few visits were ok, then started forgetting what he had told me, rude hostile behavior, asks how things are going then cuts me off after a few words and says " there are a lot of people who have it worse off than you " And that helps me exactly how ? Made incredibly rude and inappropriate phone call to me at home, changes prescription meds dosages and types without telling me first, I find out when I pick up the rx. Tells me specialists I go to dont know what they are talking about, told me he didnt want me going to other docs, then got angry because I didnt see my specialist for several months, denies getting lab reports that the lab swears they sent him, missed a very obvious hernia even though I showed him where it was, all in all a disturbed person. Nasty to staff also, has a very nice staff, dont know why they stay. I didnt.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

he was helpful in undressing, I mean addressing my concerns

flag | Submitted March 13, 2005

excellent doctor, but i wonder how he finds so much time to keep up with his patients when he is cheating on his wife with several other women

flag | Submitted March 11, 2005

doctor was on time, but was not much help

flag | Submitted March 11, 2005