Ratings for Dr. Phillip C. Rosmarin

If he knew what he was doing perhaps you could deal with his unprofessional conduct but he is both ignorant and arrogant

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Just HATEFUL and MEAN!!! He is VERY moody and can turn on you, in the blink of an eye. He has NO problem screaming at you, while 2 inches from your face, no matter HOW ill you are! Avoid this Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

While he is a good doctor, his compassion for his patient is nonexistent. When my husband was diagnosised with cancer he's attitude was we should just prepare for him to die. He ordered unnecessary procedure on my husband during his last stay in th hospital. I didn't leave my husband's hospital room for 3 days because I was afraid that he would change the treatment that our oncologist agreed to with out my knowledge and my husband full understanding. I immediately found a new primary care and would not recommend him to any of my friends or family.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr. Phillip C. Rosmarin's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mansfield, OH