Ratings for Dr. Connie S. Ball

Dr. Ball is always nice and has been great for me so far!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Staff is very rude , and short with answers. Dr. Ball is a good doctor but she really needs to reconsider her staff especially the front office receptionist who is highly rude and unprofessional. I hope she sees this and makes some changes to her office. For starters get rid of that receptionist who answers the phone!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I agree with comments below except for the patient that gave her 4 and a half stars. I have never seen her show those characteristics before. When I walk into the office it is not a friendly environment. Due to her personal life her practice has suffered greatly. In the 2 years I have been with her she has forgotten to write one of my prescriptions twice. Her mistake but I was told to make another appointment just for that. She always seems rushed, and not focused on me. Dr. Ball seems irritated if I ask one too many questions about my health and medications. I have been told by past assistants, present one included that the Dr. "was in a mood today, so they have to tip toe around her." I am now looking for another doctor and changing as soon as possible. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Ball let's much of her personal life affect how she practices medicine. Many appointments were cancelled the day of, and some literally as I showed up to be seen. For a while I lost my insurance and became a self pay. All it meant was we would pay all of the bill with cash. Upon seeing this, Dr. Ball immediately stopped writing prescriptions for things like anti-depressant medicine and became very short and rude. Essentially walking out of the exam room as fast as possible. You also have to make an appointment for literally everything. If she forgets to refill heart burn medicine for you, you are forced to make another appointment and pay the office co-pay again. Even if it's only 2 days later. It often seems she's in the business for money, and the life style it provides, not for patient care or healing people.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Ball is always on time, and very caring for her patients. She has the patients helf as her primary focus.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Patient reported to Dr. Ball that he was abusive to his wife. The dr. wrote a simple Rx for an anti-depressant and told him not to be so hard on himself. The staff has "joked" with the patient about smoking pot. Three appointments out of the last four have been canceled the same morning as the appointment. There have been times when entering the office (at the correct appt time) the patient has seen Dr. Ball leave the office, having him wait 30-45 mins past scheduled appt time.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Dr. Connie S. Ball's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

• BCBS Massachusetts