Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Gray

Highly recommend Dr. Gray and his team of talented professionals for all things cosmetic! If you're looking for a place for botox/fillers, go to the Michigan Cosmetic Surgery Center! Dr. Gray does all the injections himself, and who wouldn't prefer a plastic surgeon to do to ensure they're done properly and without complication? Dr. Gray and everyone on his staff are extremely professional and friendly--and most importantly, they never keep you waiting which I appreciate as a busy professional. Make an appointment today!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I’ve had several procedures by Dr. Gray. I just Recently returned for another procedure. He’s great! I’ve been a patient for over 8yrs. No complaints.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Gray is the best cosmetic surgeon ever!!! He did a remarkable job on me and I thank Allah for him dedicating his life to helping others look and feel amazing. My life is forever changed in an extraordinary way due Dr. Gray's talents and skills!!!His staff is friendly and polite and they will go out of their way to assist you. From an economical standpoint, Michigan Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to be!! To everyone who reads this, Do not trust just anyone to your cosmetic surgery needs come to the best, come to Dr. Gray! and remember, there is nothing wrong with adding a little magic!!!! With Sincere Thanks Dr. Gray and God Bless!!! Naeemah

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I went for the group consultation, that was followed by a one on one consulation, last week. I didnt wait more then 5 minutes in the waiting room. He did his lengthy but super speedy talking speech on his techniques etc. Went into the room for the one on one. Waited like 2 minutes there. I told him what I wanted. (hour glass tuck) and he showed me on my body how it would be. I asked about lipo of my stomach instead, he agreed that the TT was the right procedure for me. I left, feeling like I should schedule, but wanted to make sure first and be 100% confident. Waited over the weekend, read more things online, not sure if that was a good or bad thing lol, and called Monday to come back in with more questions. I waited maybe 5 minutes and went into the room. There I waited the most I have waitied so far, and that was 15-20 minutes. But again, I was being squeezed in since I had just called and asked to be seen again for more questions. He came in the room, and he spoke MUCH SLOWER and calmer with me then the first consultation. Answered all my questions. And I then asked to see some more pictures. Went into the room with Margo, and she talked to me and showed me the pictures. I felt much better after this 2nd consultation. So I schduled my surgery for later this month. I am limited on my time off work and Dr. Gray and his staff went above and beyond to try and accomodate me. I am still VERY NERVOUS!!! But that would be with ANY surgery or surgeon. I am super excited to finally have this done. I have wanted this for years! I will return back to give you an update. So far, so good!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

This man is Lucifer himself ! He will definitely burn in he// for the butchered job he did on my mom

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

He is NOT a doctor if he was he would have MD after his name instead he has D.O which means something totally different. I went with him because of his advertisement on channel 95.5 my favorite radio show bad,bad decision. I had a tummy tuck and he left me with a scar that I didn't know I was going to have plus no belly button. when I address my concerns with him he yelled at me and said I should be happy with what he did. He also wrote that I was happy with my results which was fraud and false. Before my surgery I googled him and found out things I wish i knew before when I called they said "it's another doctor trying to make him look bad". sorry he does that all on his own. I would advise anyone that want's a tummy tuck to go somewhere else and to do your homework and not end up like me. Also the day of my surgery they called me in early probably so he could finish early and was very unprofessional

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I am very happy with the results of my Lipo procedure.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

If enough people report him to the state hopefully he can be stopped

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

No compassion what so ever you will not be flat , will have no belly button and your scar will be horrific

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

After seeing many of Dr. Gray's work on some of my clients, I decided to go with him for my breast augmentation. I am 15 days post BA and my husband is quite disappointed in the horrible stitching job that was done. Size and everything looks good but the incision was large and sloppy. He does talk fast but will break it down if needed.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Michael W. Gray's Credentials

As a cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Gray specializes in total body aesthetic surgery. He is a leading surgeon in many forms of cosmetic surgery. Unlike other surgeons, Dr. Michael W. Gray has been described as the renaissance doctor and possesses the skill and expertise in performing all forms of cosmetic surgery.

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in West Bloomfield, MI