Ratings for Dr. M. AHSAN Ullah

PRESCRIBES MOOD-ALTERING DRUGS ( ATIVAN AND CLONAZEPAM ) TO SOMEONE WHO IS A RECOVERING ALCOHOLIC/ADDICT. THESE DRUGS SHOULD NEVER BE GIVEN TO SOMEONE WITH THESE DISEASES AS THEY WILL BECOME ADDICTED TO THESE DRUGS. I DIDN'T HAVE A COMPUTER UNTIL 5/09. NOW, I CAN CHECK OUT MEDS MYSELF, AND I WILL NEVER TAKE A DOCTOR FOR THEIR WORD AGAIN. ALSO, I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED FROM THE CLEVELAND CLINIC WITH CEREBRAL VASCULAR DISEASE AND NOT, I REPEAT, NOT MENTAL ILLNESS LIKE DR. ULLAH AND OTHER MD'S IN SPRINGFIELD, OHIO SAID. FOLKS, I'M THROUGH BEING USED AS A GUINEA PIG " FOR ALL OF THE MASSES OF PRESCRIPTION DRUGS YOU GAVE ME OVER THE PAST 10 YEARS. I HAVE A DETAILED LIST OF ALL MEDICATIONS PRESCRIBED TO ME AND BY WHAT DOCTORS IN AND AROUND SPRINGFIELD, OHIO. IT'S SIMPLY CRIMINAL. EXAMPLE: CLOPNAZEPAM 1 TO 4 MG DAY STRAIGHT FOR 2 1/2 YEARS? YOU'LL HAVE TO KILL SOMEBODY ELSE FROM NOW ON. SINCE THOSE INVOLVED KNOW EACH OTHER, I'M SURE THIS WILL GET AROUND.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

Dr. M. AHSAN Ullah's Credentials

• Danylo Halytsky Lviv State Med Univ, Lviv, Ukraine (Grad. 1991)

Harvard-Pilgrim