Ratings for Dr. R. Brian Hightower

I had to see this Dr because my regular PCP was out of the office. He says because of the pain medication abuse epidemic he is going to lower my pills by 30. Really? I have never even seen this doctor before and he decided he knew what was best for me without even knowing my history. Not happy at all and I am considering contacting the board of medicine.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr.Hightower has been my personal physician for over 10 years. He has always diagnosed and treated my many ailments to my satisfaction. He explains things well, and also listens. I have had many doctors in my lifetime, and I am convinced is as good or better than any I have had to visit. I am a very particular person, and if I have nothing to complain about after 10 years, he must be doing something right. The staff is courteous, waits are not long. I highly recommend Dr. Hightower.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I have been using Dr. Hightower as my primary care physician for about ten years. Dr. Hightower is very knowledgeable, very punctual, and very good at answering questions. Very pleased with him and will continue to go to him with medical problems.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Understanding compassionate Doctor. He has cared for me and my husband since 2000. Always does the proper tests and refers to specialist if neede

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

suffered for monhs, saw this doctor 3 x's in those 6 months, each time I had to remind him to check my infection, still healing and he has not looked at it in 3 months - Infection going on for a total of 9 months to date.It will have a massive scar, could have been avoided if he has taken some interest in my care.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Spent more time on phone then with patient. Bedside manner is horrible. Quick to give samples of medicine but never addresses the problem of the patient.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Dr. Hightower has been my personal physician for many years. I am very comfortable with him, and have always been diagnosed correctly. If I show up at my appointed time, my time in the waiting room is very short. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a dependable family physician.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

Didnt help my boy when he was around 2yrs old had 103-104 temp and was in and out of er in 30 min. no tests ran to see what the problem was he just gave him antibiotic and motrin and let him go the same day i had to take him back to er for second time in same day because he had104 temp they were busy and my boy temp went up nothing would bring it down it got to 105 i thought i was going to loose my baby i notified er receptionist and she imediatly got him back to see a differ doctor. Dr Kimmel was the doctor the second visit and she ran blood work and xrays My Son had Phomonia she gave him a shot of antibiotic and motrin by mouth his feaver droped and he started coming around because he was almost lifeless not hardly moving. If you have kids imagin how you would feel. Im my opion i think he needs to take a refresher course on doctoring. Many people has been misdiagnosed and given medication for things they dont have. Be careful when choosing doctor for your child.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

forgot me in the treatment room atclosing time

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

Dr. Hightower is my PCP. He is always there for me, knows what he's doing, and I feel very comfortable around him. I would reccomend him to anyone. His office staff is great.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

Dr. R. Brian Hightower's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Cushing, OK