Ratings for Dr. Anna H. Kim

Excellent doctor all around. Our trusted doctor. Very sharp and caring. Who cares if waited a little long for Dr. Kim's appointment. Just happy to have an excellent doctor like her. Also heard very high marks from other pediatricians. Very happy about Dr. Kim.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

As a parent, Dr. Kim listened to and actively discussed any concerns that I had regarding my children. She worked with me regarding vaccinations and provided counsel and information without putting pressure on me to conform to what is considered normal. She always made me feel welcome and I never felt rushed or like my thoughts were being dismissed. In the event my children had an illness, she would always recommend starting with the least invasive treatment and then move forward if necessary. Additionally, she would explain the illness and the treatment options in understandable language. She has been our doctor for five years now and we have developed a relationship where I truly trust her judgment in the treatment of my children. If you are in Pittsburgh, I highly recommend considering Dr. Kim as your pediatrician.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

A little too excited about everything, but great doctor anyway!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2005

Dr. Anna H. Kim's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1995)