Ratings for Dr. Alan S. Bock

Dr bock has been my primary doctor for 15 years and my mother and father in laws until they died. He and his staff are the most caring and understanding of any doctor I have had in 72 years.He does not rush you to make a treatment decision and explains all options. there needs to be a ten star rating for him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. Bock has been my doctor for about 20 years. I have never known a better human being much less doctor. I cannot tell you how many times he has listened to me for long periods of time without making me feel he was too busy for me. He is a special man.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Dr. Bock is a very patient doctor who actually listens to all your concerns. He does not make you feel rushed on your visits and is always such a gentleman. A good doctor!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Health Choice insurance with Retired Teachers. Alan Boch has been my doctor for over 20 years. He is an excellent doctors. He takes good care of his patients, and his nurse is one of the very best!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Bock is very patient and a very good listener. He takes his time with you and is very polite and respectful. His nurse is also very nice, patient and has a pleasant personality. Needs to be more doctors like him. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I have never been so pleased with a Doctor. He has a personality that made me relax the moment I meet him. He ask questions I would have never remembered to ask and answered any concerns I had. he explained everything he was doing and why including medications, very informative. He is such a gentleman and on time for my appointment. What a plus. The help was all very pleasant and they truly enjoyed working for him. I not only found him to be everything in a Doctor I needed and was looking for, but I also thing he's a great human being. He's qualities are rare these days.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr Bock,a blue ribbon doctor. He is a superb listener. His way of rendering a diagnosis and making the treatment understandable in layman terms is greatly appreciated. Accolades for his kindness and patience. Esther F

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. Alan S. Bock's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1984)

GHI