Ratings for Dr. Stephen N. Adler

Superior care from a Triple Board Certified Man with many years of experience. His communication style was different for me but I quickly realized how much he cares for his patients. He forgets nothing. Never been to a better, more caring and comprehensive doctor in my life! He takes his time with you and never seems to be rushed. You will have his undivided attention. Wish I had found him years ago. I hope he continues to stay in OKC for a few more years. I am a senior citizen with some medical background and very high expectations. He has exceeded any expectation that I have. Bottom line....he is very sensitive and caring but one may not detect that initially. He will aggressively attack what every condition you have. He is highly regarded by RN's and MD's.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Outstanding doctor, the best but with an abrasive personality but would'nt trade him for anyone else. He spent two hours with me on the first visit.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr. Stephen N. Adler's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1973)