Ratings for Dr. Malgo Gradzka

This physician is very knowledgeable. She diagnosed my condition right away and put me on medication. Not only did she take care of me, but she noticed symptoms my husband was experiencing and directed him to a Specialist. We never would have known if it wasn't for Dr. Gradzka. Her staff is very pleasant and helpful with all my needs. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Gradzka is extremely unhelpful and rude. She decided to discharge my two 83 year old grandparents without giving a reason. Watch out if you ever leave her practice, as she will go inform all of your other doctors of the fact that you are no longer a patient of hers. Stay away at all costs.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Terrible place to go. Waiting room has the hardest lowest most painful chairs, not considerate at all considering who their clientel is. Office staff are rude, short tempered and unhelpful. Doctor is typically an hour late seeing you, but throws a fit if you are two minutes late. If you ask too many questions the doctor gets angry and treats you rudely. The few questions you are permitted to ask she hardly bothers to answer. When she asks you a question, she doesn't give you time to answer and inevitably ends up cuttig you off to jump to another topic. And like so many others reported, she ended up "firing" me as a patient after several visits. Definitely a doctor with a God complex. Avoid her if you can.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Wish I had checked this website first. She misdiagnosed me and made me feel like a hypochondriac for complaining of extreme pain in knees. Kept me waiting an hour on second visit and then never went over all the test results as she had promised. Gave me medicine that made me sleepy and told me to take less anti-inflammatory which was the only thing that was working for the pain. Still waiting for her bill for the 2 visits before I went elsewhere and got proper treatment.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

I have been treated by Dr. Gradzka for approx 7 years. Recently, my RA condition has gotten worse and Dr. Gradzka has been very prompt in getting me into her office immediately for more aggressive treatment to relieve my pain. Overall, I have always found her to be a caring and competent doctor and I have always been impressed with her assistant Kate.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. Gradzka is a very good doctor. After seeing numerous other doctors with no answers, she immediately diagnosed me with having psoriatic arthritis, and started treatment. After years of suffering, I am doing much better. She is caring and nice.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

I have nothing but great things to say about the treatment I received. There seems to be a lot of "NEGATIVE" comments about people's experience. Take this in consideration. I read on average a physician has 7 minutes to interview and make a plan for treatment. The amount of lab and image studies needed are necessary. If people did get these things done they would complain about that as well. Society wants a "magic" pill to solve their problems. This is not reality. Perhaps focus on the inside and be positive before blaming physicians for personal health issues. Birth is a miracle of life. I 1 in 10 billion chance of being born. Be happy now, it's just a short vacation on earth.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

Dr. Gradzka is a poor excuse for a doctor and the people that work for her in her office are exceptionally rude. I stopped seeing her ages ago yet I am still receiving bills in the mail for an office visit that never happened. Go see another doctor. And if you have RA, JRA, SLE, etc., ask your doctor to test you for Lyme Disease (I was dx with SLE in '06 and then correctly dx with Lyme in '08).

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

I was diagnosed by Dr. Gradzka several years ago with a particularly nasty form of JRA and pu on meds. It cleared up and I was symptom free for years until a few months ago. After calling for an appointment and being told the next available was 3 weeks out due to my insurance not yet being accepted, I was called the morning of my appointment and told that it was canceled due to an emergency and they tried to reschedule me for another 3 weeks out. I forced my way to an appointment a week from then and was sent for a ton of lab work and tests and scheduled for another 3 weeks out. Upon returning the hospital had never sent half of the labs and I was asked to get them to send them over. If you are willing to be persistent in doing the leg work that a doctors staff normally takes care of, then go for it. I will say that she is open minded with regard to symptoms and possible diagnosis, not ruling things out based on the fact that all classic symptoms need be present for it to be that

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

I recently saw Dr. Gradzka for the first time and was not terribly impressed. While she seemed like a very nice, caring person, she has a very strong personality. I waited over an hour, only to have her spend about 15 minutes with me- and I was a new patient. I feel as if she didn't go over my chart because she was convinced that I might have RA (I have JRA), and suggested a very expensive treatment that I suspect she was trying to promote on behalf of the pharmaceutical company. She ordered a ton of lab work (most of which I have already been tested for), as well as x-rays. She did not do a very good job of explaining why all the lab work was needed, and I still had questions as she was walking out the door. I called back the next day with a question, and didn't hear back. I called the next day and was told by the receptionist what the nurse's answer to my question was. I was never able to actually talk to the nurse. I am still deciding if I will go back for my follow-up appointment.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr. Malgo Gradzka's Credentials

• Akademia Med W Warszawie, Warszawa, Poland (Grad. 1985)