Ratings for Dr. Catherine Ruddy

dr. Rudy is so sweet and likes to help , I had a very pleasant experience and always like to go see her ! Always smiling and caring ! God bless her !

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Dr Ruddy is great. This office is a terrible location and poorly laid out there's absolutely no room in the waiting room. It's crazy. She needs to move away from the Riverside hospital area. Another pet peeve having robot for parking at a hospital is annoying.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

What a terrible reception area. Far too small, the staff are so rude and arrogant I couldn't believe it. A mother had her child in there, the child was crying and one of the staff behind the desk said under her breath, "That's just what I want to hear right now". No offence - every mother has been there, every child does it, have some compassion. Dr. Ruddy - very short, and made me feel like I was wasting her time. All she did was up a dose for my acne which my family doctor could have done and told me to continue this abrasive medication for another 3 months. It hasn't changed anything other than drying my hair, skin and lips. Returning for an appointment next week... We'll see how that goes.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Ruddy for over 12 years. I find her to be very pleasant, efficient and knowledgeable. I do however find it frustrating that I have been on the same treatment plan for 12 years with just OK results. I do not find Dr Ruddy proactively looks for alternate treatment options. The reception staff can be abrupt however, the office is always packed and I don't blame them for being direct and to the point.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Ruddy by my family practitioner about a few moles I had recently developed. She assured me they were nothing to be concerned about but offered nevertheless to remove them with liquid nitrogen, As I'd had this done before in the past by my old GP I accepted the offer . Little did I know she was using a spray can for the job and sprayed so sloppily that she also covered all of the skin surrounding the moles. As a result, they skin around the moles is blood-blistered. I wouldn't recommend her to squeeze a pimple much less perform anything even remotely more serious.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

My appointment last time, an hour past my scheduled time. When I finally got to see her, I felt so rushed. She gave me about 5 minutes in total. I have 3 questions written down and I felt she was so impatient. I do no feel she is professional and am very hesitant to see her again.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I saw her for adult acne and eczema. I met her 3 or 4 times- each time for less than 10 min. I no longer have acne and my eczema is on and off...

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

I have alopecia areata. There are many reasons for AA. Dr Ruddy didn't diagnose any of them (thyroid problems, dental problems and infections...). I assume she doesn't know about any of them otherwise she would have asked for proper checkups. The staffs are really nice though. I don't know about her other capabilities but if you have a progressive AA find a better doctor...

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

my husband had to see Dr. Ruddy and it was a very enjoyable experience. We found the staff very helpful and friendly. We only waited for 15 minutes past his apt. and when we got in her office she did not rush us. She took the time to answer all of our questions. I don't know why so many people are so negative about the office and the Dr but our experience was very good.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

This lady was ridiculous. I got to her waiting room, which was completely packed and clearly overbooked. I waited an hour for my appointment. When I finally got in, I felt so rushed and unimportant, like she was annoyed that I'd even come. She spent a total of 3 minutes with me, no exaggeration. Gave me no answers, no solutions. Just used some useless jargon and sent me away. Terrible bedside manner, completely uncaring.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015