Ratings for Dr. Catherine Ruddy

I had been to office 3 times, two staff complaining about clients in front of other patients eating for doctor. They even mantioned some names of clients they do not like. Unbelievable, so unprofessional. They were rude on the phone and annoyed that they had to reschedule times because doctor was off on medical leave. The doctor who replaced Dr Ruddy very pleasant and knowledgeably.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

First and surely only visit. Staff cheerful and helpful. Dr Ruddy : I didn't think this kind of physician still existed. Completely uninterested in anything but standard treatment I told her had not worked. Dismissive of my own observations about my body, incurious about looking for causes in lifestyle or diet or recommending anything else, and pretty much called me a liar. when I said I did not scratch. In addition to my actual concerns I asked for a complete check since I live alone and have no idea what is going on "back there". very brusque and seemed disappointed that there was 'nothing'. Botox and tummy tuck ads on every surface-even the hallway side of the office door. She is all business.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I could tell simply by the 5 minute recording this wasn't going to be a positive experience. And shocker I haven't heard back. Wow! This confirms it. I've actually asked my family doc for another option. some of us are dealing with serious skin ailments.The last thing we need is to be treated poorly when we already feel poorly.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Don't you think its best to help people diagnose early stages rather than life-threatening stages of skin cancer? Dr. Ruddy seems to find us mole-watchers a nuisance. I miss Dr. Moses.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Aftwr reading the reviews I was hesitant about seeing this doctor. I'm not sure why people are complaining about the staff. The receptionist was friendly, warm, quick and efficient. The wait time was on par with any other doctors clinic. The Dr herself was straightforward and didn't waste anytime. In and out. Which I prefer. Overall a good experience and I would have no problem returning to this office.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr Ruddy is great. The receptionist folks are rude and arrogant.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

dr. Rudy is so sweet and likes to help , I had a very pleasant experience and always like to go see her ! Always smiling and caring ! God bless her !

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Dr Ruddy is great. This office is a terrible location and poorly laid out there's absolutely no room in the waiting room. It's crazy. She needs to move away from the Riverside hospital area. Another pet peeve having robot for parking at a hospital is annoying.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

What a terrible reception area. Far too small, the staff are so rude and arrogant I couldn't believe it. A mother had her child in there, the child was crying and one of the staff behind the desk said under her breath, "That's just what I want to hear right now". No offence - every mother has been there, every child does it, have some compassion. Dr. Ruddy - very short, and made me feel like I was wasting her time. All she did was up a dose for my acne which my family doctor could have done and told me to continue this abrasive medication for another 3 months. It hasn't changed anything other than drying my hair, skin and lips. Returning for an appointment next week... We'll see how that goes.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Ruddy for over 12 years. I find her to be very pleasant, efficient and knowledgeable. I do however find it frustrating that I have been on the same treatment plan for 12 years with just OK results. I do not find Dr Ruddy proactively looks for alternate treatment options. The reception staff can be abrupt however, the office is always packed and I don't blame them for being direct and to the point.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015