Ratings for Dr. Catherine Ruddy

I could tell simply by the 5 minute recording this wasn't going to be a positive experience. And shocker I haven't heard back. Wow! This confirms it. I've actually asked my family doc for another option. some of us are dealing with serious skin ailments.The last thing we need is to be treated poorly when we already feel poorly.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Don't you think its best to help people diagnose early stages rather than life-threatening stages of skin cancer? Dr. Ruddy seems to find us mole-watchers a nuisance. I miss Dr. Moses.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Aftwr reading the reviews I was hesitant about seeing this doctor. I'm not sure why people are complaining about the staff. The receptionist was friendly, warm, quick and efficient. The wait time was on par with any other doctors clinic. The Dr herself was straightforward and didn't waste anytime. In and out. Which I prefer. Overall a good experience and I would have no problem returning to this office.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr Ruddy is great. The receptionist folks are rude and arrogant.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

dr. Rudy is so sweet and likes to help , I had a very pleasant experience and always like to go see her ! Always smiling and caring ! God bless her !

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Dr Ruddy is great. This office is a terrible location and poorly laid out there's absolutely no room in the waiting room. It's crazy. She needs to move away from the Riverside hospital area. Another pet peeve having robot for parking at a hospital is annoying.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

What a terrible reception area. Far too small, the staff are so rude and arrogant I couldn't believe it. A mother had her child in there, the child was crying and one of the staff behind the desk said under her breath, "That's just what I want to hear right now". No offence - every mother has been there, every child does it, have some compassion. Dr. Ruddy - very short, and made me feel like I was wasting her time. All she did was up a dose for my acne which my family doctor could have done and told me to continue this abrasive medication for another 3 months. It hasn't changed anything other than drying my hair, skin and lips. Returning for an appointment next week... We'll see how that goes.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Ruddy for over 12 years. I find her to be very pleasant, efficient and knowledgeable. I do however find it frustrating that I have been on the same treatment plan for 12 years with just OK results. I do not find Dr Ruddy proactively looks for alternate treatment options. The reception staff can be abrupt however, the office is always packed and I don't blame them for being direct and to the point.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Ruddy by my family practitioner about a few moles I had recently developed. She assured me they were nothing to be concerned about but offered nevertheless to remove them with liquid nitrogen, As I'd had this done before in the past by my old GP I accepted the offer . Little did I know she was using a spray can for the job and sprayed so sloppily that she also covered all of the skin surrounding the moles. As a result, they skin around the moles is blood-blistered. I wouldn't recommend her to squeeze a pimple much less perform anything even remotely more serious.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

My appointment last time, an hour past my scheduled time. When I finally got to see her, I felt so rushed. She gave me about 5 minutes in total. I have 3 questions written down and I felt she was so impatient. I do no feel she is professional and am very hesitant to see her again.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015