Ratings for Dr. Eric Foxman

I have been a patient of his for three years, as well as my sister. He's extremely knowledgeable, friendly and a helpful doctor. Would recommend

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Very grateful to have Dr. Foxman as my caregiver. Have been helped with my problem more than I thought was possible.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

He is my doctor my son's and my Uncles. He is such a well spoken doctor, very caring about all of us. Doctor Foxman is a also a wonderful man.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Foxman treats my son, and I have found him to be very caring and helpful, particularly given limitations of HMO practice. Went out of his way to check on status of my son when going through difficult time with change in medication.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. was very hard to obtain an appointment with. ZERO follow up when prescribing new medications to my teenager. My child stated after walking out of his office "he doesn't give two****s about me". He does not like to work with patients' parents even if patient prefers their support. We refer to him as a pez dispenser in our home due to his lack of caring and follow up.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. Foxman does not keep up with current information in his practice, which ultimately cost me time, money & quality of life.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

My daughter was his patient. He seemed competent and was helpful to our family. He seemed no more rushed than any HMO practitioner and did a good job.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Actually yawned during my session. Always rushed. Told me that he had "patients waiting". What am I? At a previous visit, did not know what ADD was, but now claims to specialize in that area.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2007

extremely unprofessional and seemed very rushed

flag | Submitted March 13, 2005

Dr. Eric Foxman's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mission Hills, CA