Ratings for Dr. Frederick C. Delafield

Arrive early to fill out paperwork, Dr. Delafield takes a great amount of time explaining test results, he is professional and knowledgeable, he goes above and beyond for his patients, great staff all around pleasant experience, I highly recommend him to those in need of perfection.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Delafield has treated me for many years. He gets to the point. He is knowledgeable. He has always taken the time to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

My first visit to him was terrible, I waited 1 HR to see him, His staff was the most unfriendly bunch Ive ever met. He ask me why I was seeing him, after I gave him 13 pages of medical records from my last Dr, I have had RA for 5 years normally seeing my Dr from 2 to 3 months, this guy did not want to see me for another year, what kind of care is this?? The worst RA doctor Ive ever met.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Delafield has the personality of a rock. His nurse is just as bad. The office staff is worse, if that's possible. I'll have to agree with the one post saying he is "mental." And I will agree with the post saying he just stares at his little computer thing. After having a DEXA scan almost 5 years ago, I was to have been started on one of 6 bone meds, to date he has put me on nothing. He won't. And won't give me an explanation as to why. He knows what is going on with me but won't do anything about it. I needed a ct scan of my spine and neck a few months ago, he refused, knowing how bad it is. I ended up having to go to my PCP doctor to get this done only to find out I have very serious spine and neck issues going on. He is kept "in the loop" with regards to everything I do, specialists seen, etc., but still won't do anything about any of it. He does give me pain medication though. Don't waste your time on him. I'm looking for a new Rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Staff is horrible. Dr. Delafield is extremely knowledgeable, but it is not worth dealing with his staff. Unprofessional and unfriendly staff do not make for a good office environment for any customer

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

This guy should retire. He works for Mercy Hospital in OKC and is not in private practice any longer. They should fire him. He has no manners, much less bedside manners. He is in his own world and appears to me to be in need of mental treatment. He is not a doctor you need to be seen by if you are sick.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

He is very, very intelligent and knows his stuff, but he has the personality of a dead fish. He does not listen to what you are experiencing. He will just say things like, "Oh, well I've seen worse." He will not look at your joints, he will just sit there and type on his cordless computer. Pain to him is not the issue. He will not do anything to help relieve it, he will just make sure to let you know that it isn't as bad as it could be. His office staff is terrible. The nurse is very nice and she will chat with you while she is taking your pressure and blood samples, but his front desk helpers are not helpful at all. They just stare at you when you walk to the front. They don't greet and they are not polite. They have been on their personal cell phones every visit i've been there and they expect YOU to wait until they are done catching up with their friend. It is absolutely ridiculous. I do NOT recommend this office or doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Not somebody with a good bedside manner. After one visit I found somebody new.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Frederick C. Delafield's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

AARP