Ratings for Dr. Shawn C. Schlinke

I never have to wait over 5 minto be called to a room. He is th most through Dr. I have been to and I have looked to find the right one. He listens, asks questions, does lab work, follows up. He is very kind, good bedside manner, yes he uses elctronic files which every Dr. will go to and are more accurate. I worked for a small town M.D. for 10 years and Dr. Schlinke is a wonderful Doctor. He has helped me so much!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

My husband has type 2 diabetes. He hasn't had his A1C checked for a yr. Dr. Schlinke continues to fill his prescription without checking his glucose. The prescription is now for another 12 months. This to me indicates he does not have the patients best interest at heart by monitoring his glucose. Also, my husband has asthma. He was recently ill and his oxygen level was 88. They did not do a chest x-ray to see if he might have pneumonia. Just wrote prescriptions & said if you're not better by Monday come back and see me. Needless to say, we're looking for a new doctor who has more interest in the patients well being.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

I did not wait at all to see the Doctor. He was very helpful and helped me with my problems right away. as for the first rating, I'm not sure who they saw, but he does electronic records, and doesn't even "write on a pad."

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

first visit, had to wait about 30 min. finally saw dr he seemed very distant and hardly listened to me just kept writing on his pad not saying a word. i had extreme shoulder pain, he hardly checked me just started saying what tests i would need to have didnt explain why..then i was on my way. i didnt have all the tests he wanted and didnt go back to see him either.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

The staff and Dr. Schlinke are wonderful. There's hardly ever a wait and he has you in and out very quickly.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Dr. Shawn C. Schlinke's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Coresource