Ratings for Dr. Arun K. Sachdev

I've been a patient of Dr. Sachdev's since 2006. As far as procedures such as colonoscopies, he is very good. He needs a better bedside manner for sure. He's always in a hurry. I always feel rushed. He doesn't take the time with me that I would like. He has ego issues and talks "down" to me. I can't possibly tell him anything he doesn't already know. I have major gastro problems and have had since the age of 13. I just don't feel he takes them seriously. I have a history of colon polyps, each colonoscopy he has removed several, always larger each time, but my last colonoscopy he told me I didn't need another one for 5 years. I do not agree. I like his nurse, but she is terrible about returning calls which tells me the doctor isn't getting my messages/questions. Front desk staff is pleasant. He has a list of my current meds, but has given me scripts that have had major interactions with what I'm already taking. TV in the waiting area is too loud!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

Dr. Arun K. Sachdev's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

HealthFirst