Ratings for Dr. Linda Goldenstern

Linda Goldenstern has been my physician for twenty years. Even when I lived in Chicago I would come back to her. She is incredibly knowledgeable, and cuts to the chase. I find her very up-to-date on procedures, medication, etc., She also has a very calming personality. She doesn't prescribe expensive medications which I appreciate.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

I am very impressed with her knowledge and concern about my health. She does a great job and has a great bed side manner. Her office is very helpful and efficient. I strongly recommended Dr Goldenstern to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr. Goldenstern is very smart and as competent as possible. She is not very personable and I feel very much like a cas number. Her practice over schedules and she see three to four patients at the same time. She rushes out the door before any or all of my questions are answered. It is hard to get an appointment. Her desk staff is awful. They are reading magazines and chatting while you stand there sick and ready to check in or pay. After my last illness, I realized that the two late night visits at teh minor emergency center were better than my doctor's visits. I am swithcing.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

Dr. Linda Goldenstern's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Kaiser-Permanente