Ratings for Dr. Matt M. Blankenship

Fr Blakenship is very thorough in his explanations and is extremely professional.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2019

Dr was heavily booked with clients before me or had pts before me that needed extra help. Once he got to my room-Dr Blankenship took plenty of time to answer all my questions openly and honestly solving all my needs! Dr has a special gift of connecting with people, listens carefully and shows compassion for needs expressed! Feel blessed to have him for my gastroenterology needs!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

I believe God puts people in our lives for very specific reasons. Dr. Blankenship (and his staff) have been compassionate, informed and patient from the first time I met them in McAlester. Knowing he is in my corner makes waiting for test results much less stressful. Not at all surprised to find all 5 stars when I came to leave my own review.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Professional, caring, keeps up with the technology.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

My GERD is not under control from PPIs, and my motility is fine... and everything I've read indicates that in that case, surgery is the next step. Dr. Blankenship refused to do surgery, but was totally fine running test after test, costing me thousands of dollars, to confirm exactly what I had already told him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

Dr. Blankenship originally saw me when I was admitted into the hospital in 2009. He has a very caring, understanding, and helpful bedside manner. He answers all questions thoroughly and honestly. He is a very wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a great gastroenterologist.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

I am very impressed with Dr. Blakenship and am very hopeful with my future now. He answered all my questions thoroughly and seemed to really care about me.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Blankenship was very pleasant and so easy to talk with.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Medical care, like most things in life, is a team effort. Dr. Blankenship connects with me, and I recommend his services accordingly, however the larger practice gatekeepers can be frustrating. The office is always in order and punctual when I have appointment, however getting an appointment requires advance planning. I'm afraid the gatekeepers help Dr. Blankenship better practice his profession but this can be trying as a consumer and patient, especially when one is not feeling good. My current treatment regime is making me feel good for one year and counting.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Very professional. Staff was also very polite & professional.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Matt M. Blankenship's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

UnitedHealthcare