Ratings for Dr. David L. Holland

I have been using Dr. Holland for over 15 years and would go nowhere else. My elderly mother was seeing another doctor, who I did not like, and she was not getting proper care, after another stroke, I got her in to see Dr. Holland, and in two visits, her numbers (diabetes, blood pressure) were much better. She says he explains things to her...the other doctor barely spent three minutes with her. I disagree with the other reviewer who said "he thinks he knows it all", if you need a specialist, he will refer you. He is an excellent physician who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

Doesn't know everything; Thinks he knows it all; Doesn't;

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

I love Dr. Holland he is caring, smart,honest has a sense of humor and common sense as well. One of the best Doctors I have ever had!! And I've had some good ones.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

I can't say enough about Dr. David Holland, he is the most caring knowledgeable Doctor I have ever had. He also has a sense of humor and is always patient and takes time to explain everything. He is the BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr. David L. Holland's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Shawnee, OK