Ratings for Dr. Randall Raine

Unprofessional staff. Always late. He acts like his patients are an inconvenience.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

My first visit, nurse came out and asked my about my problems in front of people in waiting room. Post Hippa btw. I didn't hold that against him. But I stopped going to him when during a visit he cut me off and said I had too many symptoms and to book another appointment. Left room before I could ask questions I had. I told the nurse I thought he was coming back and I still had questions. She said he isn't coming back in. This was immediately after I was hospitalized during my vacation and didn't know what was wrong.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I have been Dr. Raine's patient longer than I can remember. I am very blessed to have a doctor and friend that really cares how I am doing and cares about my future.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Raine is the kind of Doctor that you grow old with. As a matter of fact, I have been with him over 10 years. He's great.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Great Doctor. I have recommended to others who agree.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

I've been seeing him for 5 years and love him! Very hands on and proactive in my care.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Randall Raine's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1996)