Ratings for Dr. David W. Morris

I had an appointment with Dr. Morris (after a 2-week wait), but when I got there, I was told they needed to ask him if he still wanted to see me because I had already seen another gastroenterologist and they don’t accept clients who are there for second opinions. WHAT???? The lady at the front desk was rude and very unprofessional and would not let me talk to a manager and walked away. I then saw somebody pass by and asked to talk to a manager. The manager was initially condescending and dismissive, then she finally allowed me to talk. She did admit that, most of the time, the front-desk lady will inform people of this policy but that she hadn’t with me. Then why was she getting mad at me instead of apologizing? I suppose she was embarrassed for her incompetence, but that’s just no way to treat a patient. I was there for almost 30 minutes when somebody, I guess a nurse, came out and told me the doctor will not see me after all. Avoid these people at all costs!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Dr. David W. Morris's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1986)

Pacificare