Ratings for Dr. Erick J. Hill

I found Dr. Hill to be a knowledgeable doctor with a great personality. Not sure what the other reviewers are getting at here. I will be seeing him now as my PCP.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

The rudest most arrogant man I've ever met in my life. It might be worth dealing with if he was a competent doctor but this is not the case

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Hill deserves no more than a zero rating. He has no regards for his patients healthcare. He is RUDE when answering questions and has a temper when he is corrected. He has been my 86 year old mother's doctor for 2 years yet on one visit he asked if he was seeing her because her regular doctor was unavailable. He doesn't even know his own patients. He never visited her while she was in the hospital during those 2 years and after her most visit hospital stay we went to see him afterwards and he had horrible bedside manners towards her. I told him to treat her better than that and he stared at me dumbfounded, his face got red and he told me my mother needs to find a new doctor. He didn't address her medication after being in the hospital, her high blood pressure, etc. just told us to leave. He ego was bruised and that was all that mattered to him. He is a service provider with no compassion. He is a disservice to the Omni Medical Group.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

I had an appointment with Dr Hill on May 30th and was told to go to lab for bloodwork. I went straight to the lab. I was told they did not have an order and they would call Dr Hill's office. The lab was unable to reach the person they needed to talk to. The lab personnel told me I could return in a few days for my bloodwork. I returned 4-5 days later. My blood was drawn. I went to Dr. Gilstrap my RA specialist on June 3rd and she was going to get some labwork because she has ordered Sulfasal-azine which can damage the liver. I told Dr. Gilstrap I had labwork drawn recently. She asked if I would call Dr. Hill's office to have my labwork faxed to her office. I called on June 6th and no one answered the phone for about 15 minutes. I called again the same day and asked if my labwork could be faxed to me or Dr. Gilstrap's office. dawn told me she could not fax it to me but if I would get the fax number she would fax the lab results to her. still no results.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Two days after my release from the hospital, I had an appointment with Dr. Hill and advised him of the prescriptions which had been given at the hospital and which needed to be renewed. Dr. Hil stated he would take care of filling my prescription. He declined to give me a referral to a pulmonologist as recommended by the hospital, saying it was too early without checking my hospital records. He left town on vacation w/o signing my prescription found in his file which was for an inhaler which allowed me to breathe. Said action in my opinion was irresponsible and far below the level of care one expects from a physician.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr. Erick J. Hill's Credentials

• Ruprecht-Karl-Univ, Med Fak, Heidelberg, Germany (407-10 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1976)

Commercial Insurance Company