Ratings for Dr. Madeline T. Lemee

One of the worst physicians. She is also quite obviously bipolar and actually threw a huge tantrum more than once in front of me ! She would go from zero to 100 ( quite pleasant to almost raging ) within the span of 2 minutes if she misunderstood you or you didn’t do EXACTLY as you thought she should have for whatever reason ( serious health reasons in my case) as I just sat in awe... She was way too over the top unstable, accusatory, and “ odd” for me... I feel the other review must be either her, a family member or close friend-My opinion as I have spoken with others who were patients of hers who knew exactly what I was talking about when I said these things. 2 people are still patients of hers because they are unable to find a physician that is currently accepting new patients, so they try to avoid going in at all; this is no way to feel about your health care provider...

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Very through! helpful in diagnostic medicine.Very good in follow up.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr. Madeline T. Lemee's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Amerigroup