Ratings for Dr. Michael N. Harris

Dr. Harris has been my primary care doctor since I moved to Bend two years ago. I find him to be good at following my health issues and trying to help me maintain and mprove my quality of life. He keeps track of my ongoing issues and makes good use of my visits to his office. He also involves other physicians on referals when I need special care. He does listen and asks questions to clarify issues.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

After several visits with Dr. Harris, I found him to be arrogant, does not listen and gives the impression that he could care less about your well being. I was hospitalized because of the above mentioned.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Harris is an excellent doctor. That said, in the past 15 years I have noticed a change, he is part of Bend Memorial Clinic and they rush their patients through. He is an outstanding physician, and rated the helpfulness as 3 due to his tendency to immediately recommend you see another specialist without telling you more or why.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

He is very bright, stays informed about his specialty, is on time, apologizes if he is running late, answers questions promptly, follows up the patients health, and has a nice personality. If one has any other illness he prefers to refer the patient to another specialist/physician. He has been my physician for over 12 years.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr. Michael N. Harris's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1977)