Ratings for Dr. Rebecca M. Wackowski

Can usually always get in on same day. Have been seeing Dr Wackowski for years and she always spends time with finding out problems I have and refers me to specialists if needed and refers quickly and is very thorough about getting a diagnosis and my general health. She is always very nice and respectful, and always takes time to listen to any questions or concerns I have. My husband sees her also and feels the exactly the same.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

This dr. was terribly rude to me and overlooked my concerns so I went to another dr. who right away helped me. This dr. hardly even will look u in the face. She has no care for your feelings or health--only your money. She also referred me to the worst specialist in Oklahoma who has literally dozens of lawsuits against him. She never took the time to warn me or anything so now I'm ruined for life. BEWARE!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Like a different person every time I see her. Never know what to expect.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

A very reliable Doctor. She is a very good Doctor. I can normally get in the same day I call.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

I have been using Dr. Wackowski for over 10 years now and she has always referred me to doctors as needed. She is very thorough and has always listened to my problems. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

She thinks she "is" the specialist. My mother has COPD and I can't seem to get the DR to refer her to one that is able to assist her. When mom has gone to the hospital, staff doctors have assisted greatly and gotten her better. Dr W. has recently started being the charge dr and mom has gone down hill since she has. I can't begin to tell you... keep your loved ones away from her!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Have been a patient for quite some time and very satisfied. My husband needed a Dr. after a visit to the ER for high BP (newly diagnosed). ER called Dr. W. she accepted him as a new patient and got him in the next day. She is very is great in my opinion.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

Didn't make eye contact with me until I asked her to look at me. I went in to establish and to ask for a referral to a dermatologist and ended up with a referral for a test. We hadn't had a conversation about it and I was furious. I called her office to complain and was basically told that she was the doc and that she felt the test was necessary. I never got an explanation as to why she hadn't talked with me about it....am currently searching for a new doc....

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Listens well to why I came to see the doctor. I always feel confident my health is in competent hands. Have used Dr. Wackowski as my doctor for some time now and I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

My first visit with Dr Wackowski was amazing. I hadn't been to a doctor for nearly 3 years. She and I talked about all issues or concerns I was having. She ordered a battery of tests and I felt really secure that my health was in good hands. We scheduled a follow up appointment for a few weeks later at which time we were to address additional concerns, have a thorough exam, and see how my body reacted to the medication she prescribed. At my next visit, I sat in the exam room waiting for over an hour--I left work early to make my appointment and CLEARLY that was unneccessary. When Dr Wackowski came in she was less than helpful, blew off my exam, and said she wanted to schedule me for a follow up in a few more weeks. I felt like I had paid $25 (my copay) for absolutely nothing. My other appointments have been okay, but nothing like the first one. I'm not looking for a new doctor just yet, but if this continues I sure will be.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Rebecca M. Wackowski's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1992)

• BCBS Massachusetts