Ratings for Dr. Sudip Tripathy

I was very impressed with his staff and Dr. Tripathy was very polite and he took the time to go over my medical history and he renewed my medication i would highly recommend him to anyone. I was in and out within an hour i left a very satisfied patient.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr. Tripathy was extremely helpful. When nobody else was able to make the diagnosis, he ordered the appropriate tests. Got back with us promptly and prescribed the appriate medication. He has been very diligent in his follow-up care. His staff has been wonderful. We are very staisfied with our doctor

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

I find Dr. Tripathy a very willing partner in my health. He makes sure my annual testing is done and everything is on track (I do not have to keep up with this need). He listens to my problems an/or questions and remembers what we talked about when I visit again. Angie is his personal nurse and she is just as sweet and caring as he is.........I have never felt rushed by anyone in their office or that all they want is my money. I would be more than happy to recommend Dr. Tripathy to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

I'm not a happy camper. He seems nice enough, he just doesn't listen like a physician should. But, then again, how much can you really hear in 50 seconds...which is the average length of time he spends with me on my visits. His staff is a joke. If ONLY they took 1/3rd of the time treating me as a patient, as they took getting my insurance information and making damn sure they were going to get paid, maybe I wouldn't be feeling like crap after six weeks of begging for their help. That's the bottom line...I still fell like crap. Do yourself a favor, find someone else.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Dr. Sudip Tripathy's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Tufts