Ratings for Dr. Norman P. Hudson

One of the best physicians I've had. Knowledgeable, really listens, and brilliant diagnostician.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Hudson is the most compassionate, knowledgeable doctor ever. He LISTENS to you and he actually HEARS what you have to say. He never gets tired of trying to help his patients. I have been a patient for 10 years and he has never once given up on me.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Paul HUdson is one of the few doctors I have gone to who actually listen to what I have to say and give respect to the fact I might know what I am talking about. He never talks down to or is dismissive of me. He is willing to challenge insurance decisions he believes are not in your best interest. His staff are efficient and friendly. I believe he is worth his weight in gold. kate noah

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I've been with him for 8 years. He's helped change my life. He is up to date on new meds, knows all the specialists and works well with them (I have several specialists on autodial), willing to adjust and respect my wishes. I was at such a bad place several years ago, I went to the OHSU Lupus specialist (there are only 2 on the West Coast) and the specialist said Hudson was doing everything right and he wouldn't change anything Hudson was doing. He's always available, his office staff ROCKS, his office is always flexible and takes care of my calls the same hour, can squish me in, and will stay late if they can't get me in that day. It's really amazing. I have a handful of specialists and his office does the best out of all of them. And he's just awesome too. He's one reason I stay in Eugene, and the biggest problem I would have with moving away. I'm so thankful to have him on my team!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Norman P. Hudson's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1975)

GHI