Ratings for Dr. Peter W. Ganter

Dr. Ganter is a very good, knowledgeable doctor. I switched to his service some years ago after being diagnosed with type II diabetes. He was recommended to me by a very good friend who also has diabetes. He has consistently been helpful in treating this disease. He seems to get very involved with his patients' progress.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr. Ganter told me on my 1st visit that most LIPA drs. don't want to deal with chronic pain patients because they don't get enough for it. He also lied to the insurance co. on several occasions, to make it look like I was just a drug seeker and he went so far as to say I called and cussed him out, when nothing even close to that ever occurred. I have a disease called Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy which hasn't been widely heard of, but it is easily researched online. The pain of this condition has been proven to be far worse than that of any cancer or even giving birth naturally. I live with this, barely 24/7 and dr. ganter wanted nothing to do with it. He could easily have read up on the condition and found out how to treat it, but instead he chose to persecute me and defile my name, All I have to say is; I believe in Karma!!!!!!!...

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

Dr. Peter W. Ganter's Credentials

• Albert-Ludwigs-Univ, Med Fak, Freiburg, Germany (407-05 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med