Ratings for Dr. Klarissa N. Beller

Kind and caring. Seems like a smart doctor. Would recommend to my friends and family

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I don't get these other comments about Dr Beller. I think she is one of the best docs I've ever had. She is smart, professional and has helped me more than you can ever imagine. I think a lot of these people are jaded and angry at the world.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr.Beller was not professional at all and walked down the hall way after the exam talking about my personalexam like she wanted other people in the office to know my condition. Very poor exam and I was not impressed with her.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Dr. Beller demonstrated an unwillingness/incapacity to treat me like an individual. She refused to give me the medical treatment I requested, a treatment suggested to me by a renowned psychologist by whom I had been assessed and and a well-known family therapist I have been working with for over a year. She commented that they were not experts and told me she wanted me to see a psychiatrist. Apparently, only people with an MD are experts! Absurd. Dr. Beller belittled my knowledge about my own body and well-being and stood unwaveringly on principle rather than help me, which as a result harms me and my family. I needed my doctor to collaborate with me in discovering an effective treatment for my condition. Dr. Beller wanted total control. I was both dissatisfied with my healthcare and deeply insulted.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr. Beller, after 4 visits, told me I was depressed and that I should see a counselor. I then found out I had a neurological disease, and if I hadn't gotten another opinion I would've lost more vision that I already had. She also prescribed Ativan, which I later learned from an OHSU doctor is not good for those with neurological diseases. I will discourage anyone from seeing her.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Not very thorough in her physical exam. Seems paronoid but very friendly and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. Klarissa N. Beller's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1999)