Ratings for Dr. Robert Ballman

Very poor people skills. Always keeps me waiting. Rushes through my appointments. Fails to verbally address my issues. When he prescribes medicines he doesn't tell me what they are for or what risks are involved. Doesn't ask enough questions to understand the situation. Seems as if he is always busy and he is rushing me out the door. I find him to be very rude. He doesn't listen to my needs or if he does he will say he isn't going there. I had to see him for three things on my last visit. One was for pain. Two, weight control. Three, ears hurting and itching. He prescibed a couple of pills for the pain. He didn't explain what they were for and risks involved. On the weight problem he told me he wasn't going down that road. On my ears, I had to stop him from going out the door to check my ears. He looked in one of them real quickly and said, It's a mystery. A mystery for Terrence and then walked right out without saying anything.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008