Ratings for Dr. Jason L. Phillips

Dr. Phillips is wonderful. He takes time, listens, and always formulates a good plan for me. He is extremely smart and well-read, but lets me give my input. When he disagrees with my diagnosis of my condition, he carefully redirects me and backs it up with his medical knowledge and advice. It is hard to get in to see him sometimes but that is because everyone wants to get in.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

I know he has a lot of patients, but with both me and my wife he has been very helpful, knowledgeable and willing to refer us to others should we feel the need. He has taken the time to answer all of my questions. He seems to be up-to-date on current news and trends in health care, and he is backed up my a good group of nurse practitioners which have always been available for us to see on short notice.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

he doesnt seem to want to listen to what I have to say. He gets in and out of the exam room as quickly as possible

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Dr. Jason L. Phillips's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Allstate