Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Chen

Dr Chen has been my primary doctor for 15 years. He is the absolutely the best you can get. He is extremely knowledgeable and is well informed about the new research on most diseases. He is very patient and listens well.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

Dr. Chen is a decent general doctor but if you have specific issues involving mental health/addiction I would definitely recommend a specialist. He is out of his element here. A medical over site affected me in a very serious way.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr. Chen is a top notch doctor who has a great bed side manner and is very informed. Really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

Dr Chen is very through and knowledgeable. He asks insightful questions and is a good listener. I appreciate his practical data driven approach to my health. He is helping me focus on the key areas to improve my quality of life.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

He is smart and seemed knowledgeable. I had a funny growth/spot on my arm. Twice he told me it was nothing. The third visit I pushed for a biopsy. It turned out to be malignant melanoma. Later, I had funny red patches around my waist. He thought it was nothing serious. A dermatologist's biopsy showed lymphoma. My wife's blood test showed high platelet count on several tests. He recommended nothing. She had a stroke. We changed doctors.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. Michael C. Chen's Credentials

• University Of Chicago, Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Corvallis, OR