Ratings for Dr. Jonathan R. Insel

Dr. Insel is my favorite doctor of all time. He is knowledgeable, kind, caring and listens very patiently. He has a true understanding of medicine and is a problem solver. He is also very respectful and concerned wanting to help me with problems stemming from a complex medical history. Last but not least, he has a sense of humor!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I like him, he really will spend time with you and he LISTENS! His staff however is the worst and I dread going to appointments for this reason. They are rude and talk about patients after they have left the office. How unprofessional. Its a shame because he deserves better.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr insel is a terrifice doctor! you just have to tolerate the rude and incompetent staff. The staff fails to complete tasks in a timely manner, adversely affecting health conditions. Front office seems bothered with questions, since they are so busy with their personal cell phones to deal with patients. One medical assistant was witnessed being physically rough with an elderly lady. Rude. Mean. Unpleasant experience.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Over 20 years with Dr. Insel. If all doctors had his knowledge, caring attitude, and willingness to answer questions, this world would be a far better place. He's the best I've seen in my 70+ years of experience with the medical profession.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

The absolute worst doctor I have ever been to. He misdiagnosed my condition, ( this was verified by a more competent physician), he gave me meds that could have killed me had I taken them and was extremly rude and dismissive.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

The absolute best experience I have ever had with a doctor. He was kind, warm, considerate, patient and knowledgeable. He took so much time to chat with me about history and symptoms and genuinely seems to care about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

The most wonderful human being and doctor on the planet. He may be a saint. :)

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

An extremely knowlegable,compassionate Dr. I first started seeing Dr. Insel in the 70's. He correctly diagnosed my Hypoparathroidism.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

An excellent doctor reminiscent of the doctors of the past. He listens, takes the time needed and never makes the patient feel ill at ease or rushed. I've received phone calls from him explaining my test results and offering advice on Sunday mornings when most other doctors are out playing golf. Difficult to get an appointment, no doubt because of his popularity. The best doctor I have experienced in Tucson.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. Jonathan R. Insel's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)