Ratings for Dr. Darrell R. Lockwood

Dr. Lockwood is a very caring and knowledgable physician. He has been my doctor for 25 years, and I totally trust his advice.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

I have had a thyroid problem for years and go in for regular check up on it. He never really gives me any information on it about what types of food i should avoid and so forth. He is very dry but nice enough. I find it a waste of time and my husband cannot stand him!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr lockwoods for 25 years . He has always been very attentive to my problems and supportive of positive lifestyle changes but never judgemental. He very basedf in medical research as to what he prescibes. He also has an excellent staff.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

A good doctor that requires a complete physical when you begin a relationship with him. He is a little "dry" in his beside manner, but he's nice. I have confidence in him to do what is right for my health.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

Dr. Darrell R. Lockwood's Credentials

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med, Portland Or 97201 (Grad. 1968)

Top Hospitals in Gresham, OR