Ratings for Dr. Markus H. Opel

He's one of the most genuine people I have ever talked to. Despite my anxiety problems he was very comforting and understanding and even talked to me for a long time to address all of my concerns. I actually look forward to appointments with him. Wait time may be a bit long at times but isn't bad and is well worth it as I'm sure many people want to see him. It saddens me to think that I'll eventually have to have a different doctor when I someday move. I'd recommend him to everyone and anyone. Actually, I even recommended him to a nurse at the women's health center during my annual who said she was looking for a primary care physician. Ha. But really, he's super friendly and just all around awesome.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr Opel is a good physician, when he decides to apply himself & not just dismiss your complaints as nothing, as he is in a rush. My husband & I had to leave him due to lack of complete testing for ailments. I had diabetes for yrs apparently & never had a fill checkup even though I asked. My husband got better treatment, but still was allowed to let his diabetes get out of hand totally, by each time it got worse in A1C test, being told it was ok. Good. Under control. He could have recc. hosp. classes in diabeties..or an endocrinologist. which anohther finally did. & it helped. No. I would not go back. He gets to uncaring stage in Dr. Patient rlationship & you are toast.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

Dr. Opel and his staff are far above the average. It's my privilege to be one of his patients.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr. Opal at first comes off as intrested in health problem solving. But with in a couple of visits he gives up on you ans claims it's in your head or you are defined as a drug addict. Then if you try to seek any more care I've become ousted be any and every Dr. for over 200 miles any direction also he is excedingly controling and adds all kinds of derrogatory information when asked to foward medical records to ANY OTHER PROVIDER. And this remains with me for life!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

This is a dedicated medical doctor and one that can be trusted with a serious illness. I would trust him implicitly. If he needs more information on the condition, he puts time and effort into researching it until he does. Grants Pass needs more doctors like this!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr Opel was always on top of my problem. He check my family historyfor any thing that relates to me.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr. Opel is a very good doctor. He is knowledgeable, he listens, he follows up. Only problem is he has way too many patients and was very tough to get on with. Speaks for what kind of doctor he is. His patients love him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr. Markus H. Opel's Credentials

• Christian-Alberts Univ, Fak Med, Kiel, Germany (407-12 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1989)

GHI