Ratings for Dr. Klaus Gendemann

Great doctor. Easy to talk to and he listens well. Very down to earth and very helpful

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Amazing man. He's pretty much my best friend. Got me out of the darkness and realized I'm a person and not a machine. Love this man!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I saw Dr. Gendemann for years and he seemed helpful for a while, although disapproving at times. But the last time I saw him I was great trouble and he totally dismissed me, wouldn't listen at all. Prescribed a med I couldn't take (didn't bother to look at my chart). This visit was so terrible and I was I was in such distress that it was all it took to push me over the edge to decide that suicide was the only option. Fortunately I still had enough will to live that I went to the hospital later and met a very understanding psychiatrist who I was able to talk to and discuss things with that Dr. Gendemann had never wanted to talk with me about. I realize now he just handed out prescriptions.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I found him to be very good. The appointment was on time and he was very compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Klaus is one of the most realistic and sensitive doctors I've been to in a long time. He was very caring , realistic and gave me tools and recommendations that I can use to help me. I appreciated that he took the time , and wasn't rushing me out the door. He listened , cared , and was very compassionate. I would recommend him 100%!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

It seems pretty basic that a Psychiatrist or any other mental health professional should have some degree of people skills but unfortunately this individual does not. He is judgmental, cold, haughty, and dismissive, and it is very difficult to develop rapport with him- which seems pretty critical for a Psychiatrist. I did not feel confident in him or the advice he gave because of this, despite presenting with a fairly straightforward issue. While I can understand that he deals with people with difficult issues and personalities it seems like his own personality might be the bigger issue... It baffles me how this individual is in a profession that deals directly with people and think he would have been much better served in a profession that did not have to deal with people (i.e. maybe he'd be a good pathologist). Overall, there are physicians/psychiatrists who are much more empathic and knowledgable and I would strongly recommend going to someone else if you can...

Submitted November 9, 2017

This guy sucks!! I don't know how he sleeps at night. Stay away from this so called DR

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

This Dr does not even listen to you. He has his own agenda and even though I'm being honest and genuine with him he'll talk down to you. He uses scare tactics and tries to make you angry. Its just a game for him. He has no people skills and that's probably why he uses this approach. I'm glad I read some of these reviews because it confirms my thoughts.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

By all means do not accept this Dr at all he is a total non compassionate peice of work and a pill pusher with too many patients to be able to handle each one at a proper level of care and understanding ...I guess this is how you get rich fast .....too sad

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Gendemann has to be one of the worst doctors I have ever been too. He pretends he is listening to you but really doesn't care. He is in it for the money. He tell you there is nothing the matter with you after just visiting with you for less than an hour. He doesn't know you at all and yet he belittles you and makes you feel even worse than before you saw him. He is not there to help you. All he wants is to be paid. He was quick to judge me and after all my mental health issues told me there was nothing the matter with me. I would never trust this man. When I left his office I was in tears. He made me feel worthless. I have been suffering with headaches, nausea, depression and insomnia even worse since I saw him. Terrible doctor who really couldn't care less. You should retire because your heart is not in helping people get better. I would never recommend you!!! What a waste of time and energy!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017