Ratings for Dr. Klaus Gendemann

It seems pretty basic that a Psychiatrist or any other mental health professional should have some degree of people skills but unfortunately this individual does not. He is judgmental, cold, haughty, and dismissive, and it is very difficult to develop rapport with him- which seems pretty critical for a Psychiatrist. I did not feel confident in him or the advice he gave because of this, despite presenting with a fairly straightforward issue. While I can understand that he deals with people with difficult issues and personalities it seems like his own personality might be the bigger issue... It baffles me how this individual is in a profession that deals directly with people and think he would have been much better served in a profession that did not have to deal with people (i.e. maybe he'd be a good pathologist). Overall, there are physicians/psychiatrists who are much more empathic and knowledgable and I would strongly recommend going to someone else if you can...

Submitted November 9, 2017

This guy sucks!! I don't know how he sleeps at night. Stay away from this so called DR

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

This Dr does not even listen to you. He has his own agenda and even though I'm being honest and genuine with him he'll talk down to you. He uses scare tactics and tries to make you angry. Its just a game for him. He has no people skills and that's probably why he uses this approach. I'm glad I read some of these reviews because it confirms my thoughts.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

By all means do not accept this Dr at all he is a total non compassionate peice of work and a pill pusher with too many patients to be able to handle each one at a proper level of care and understanding ...I guess this is how you get rich fast .....too sad

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Gendemann has to be one of the worst doctors I have ever been too. He pretends he is listening to you but really doesn't care. He is in it for the money. He tell you there is nothing the matter with you after just visiting with you for less than an hour. He doesn't know you at all and yet he belittles you and makes you feel even worse than before you saw him. He is not there to help you. All he wants is to be paid. He was quick to judge me and after all my mental health issues told me there was nothing the matter with me. I would never trust this man. When I left his office I was in tears. He made me feel worthless. I have been suffering with headaches, nausea, depression and insomnia even worse since I saw him. Terrible doctor who really couldn't care less. You should retire because your heart is not in helping people get better. I would never recommend you!!! What a waste of time and energy!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Great person and cares about patients. Not punctual. Be prepared to wait up to an hour after your scheduled appointment time to get in for a 5 minute meeting.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Have been with him for almost 8 years now. I'm fortunate that I found a great doctor who is open-minded to different medications and their possibilities in treating mental illness, including medical marijuana.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I really like dr. Gendemann. he is very wise and compassionate. I feel as though I have healed over the for years that I've seen him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr klaus is a smart doctor, I recommend him if you need some medication to help you get though life.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Stay away from this slanty eyed goof, he is a terrible doctor!! I've never been so disappointed with a medical professional in all my life!!! This guy causes more mental problems then he cures!!! All the positive comments on this site are probably written by his own staff to make him look good!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017